Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism in one minut
Atheism in one minut
i have my dailymotion tooBig Grin
RE: Atheism in one minut
IS this peanut REALLY as arrogant, pig ignorant and stupid as its posts suggest, a troll or a poe?

Not that it matters,it seems to be preaching, so fuck it.

BanBanBan
"After the stone age ended, it left humankind with one gift- religion. Religion is a state of escapism. The escape from reality to live in a fool's 'paradize' is in fact he most illogical perception, as you are forced to believe that a infinitely complex creater came from nothingness and created a univere, despite that "perfect" God needing nothing. In a religion, you are fine if you live a life of corruption and slaughter, as long as you repent before you die. This means you can "make sex with children" in the darkness all you damn well please and still make it to one of the infinite possible "good" afterlives. -(No idea what the hell the next part is even saying)- You cannot answer, thus you are only believing to avoid reality."

Boom. Made the whole thing sound intelligible, plus flipped the meaning.
Also, this guy is an obvious troll. Is he one of those that has to be banned alot before he finally disappears?
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
(March 7, 2012 at 3:49 am)nomercy Wrote: i have my dailymotion tooBig Grin

Are you talking about pinching a corny loaf down the poop shoot?
Atheism in one second

DOT DOT DOT

there done
Quote:"After the stone age ended, it left humankind with one gift- religion.

Is a turd on the carpet a "gift?"
(March 8, 2012 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

I used "gift" in the same way he used the word in his slideshow- sarcastically. Well, and literately, so maybe not exactly the same.
Surely you can see the genius in inverting a disagreeable position by replacing few words in an attempt to shine light on your side?

Oh well, maybe not. I thought I was clever.
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
(March 8, 2012 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

Mimi thinks so. But then she is a geriatric toy poodle with Alzheimer's. Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2763 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27144 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism the unscientific belief (part one, two, and three) Little Rik 3049 361730 April 11, 2016 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Leaving cards with one Bible verse and one Quran verse for people to discover? ReptilianPeon 7 2358 November 10, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12489 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Does Atheism have a Generally accepted Symbol (and do we need one?) ManMachine 32 10495 December 4, 2014 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12156 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Pseudo-Atheism, this one is for you... LivingNumbers6.626 31 4122 July 29, 2014 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  One Small Step For Life, One Giant Leap For Understanding LivingNumbers6.626 6 3401 July 28, 2014 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10504 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0