Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This One's For The Nerds...
Wink 
This One's For The Nerds...
I find that I often get poked at by my friends for being a "nerd". What is it to be a nerd? Now, I know the people who are teasing me about this love me, and don't mean it in any really negative way. They're just teasing me, and actually I kinda like it. Better than being called a dumb ass, ya know.

I think if you're going to get teased for something, it should be something like being a nerd. I want my children to become nerds. I think nerds are fun to be around, and interesting people to know.

So, this thread is for the nerds!

[Image: Bt3jZ.jpg]

[Image: kdqv4.jpg]

[Image: Zep0D.jpg]

[Image: w6a2v.jpg]

[Image: O6Shf.jpg]

[Image: ST6br.jpg]

[Image: PXOGv.jpg]

[Image: FBilx.jpg]

Talk nerdy to me, people!

Big Grin

RE: This One's For The Nerds...
I'm going to have to mention that the red tunic in zelda is still worn on land. It is usually for a fire dungeon... geez... they should get shit right.
Cunt
Conversation I had with my very nerdy Jew boy (who is atheist, btw) after some retard on G+ couldn't quite figure the whole atheist/cultural thing. Hint: the correct answer to my question according to lay people and Jews is "you (as the mother) are, so your kids would be." But no, a true nerd would not be satisfied with that.

Me: Wait...if we're both half-Jews...if we had kids...what would that make them?

Him: So each of us is 50% Jew. Statistically, any offspring would be an average of 50% Jew, but the possible range is 0-100%. The 95% confidence interval on the range of how Jewish they are is probably something like 49.9%-50.1% though (there's so much splicing going on during meiosis that it's very unlikely you'd pass on something significantly different than half from each parent).

My heart went pitter patter. Big Grin (I realize no one cares, lol) And then he went on to explain to a coworker (who actually asked the stupid question) why the days change length throughout the year and that if you graph it, it looks like a sine wave... I might be in love.

Also, he rocks my socks in Star Wars trivia.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I wish I knew more nerd men. Heart

(March 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I wish I knew more nerd men. Heart

I know too many.
Cunt
(March 7, 2012 at 10:49 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I wish I knew more nerd men. Heart

They beat the hell out of any other kind. Tongue
Nah, most of them can't seem to find a can of deodorant. I'm a nerd, but a little hygiene and self-respect goes a long way Tongue

Cunt
A little poem for you nerds! *ahem*
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
If you're a Star Wars fan,
May The Force be with you.
Big Grin
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
Lol! Fantastic. And may the force be with you, as well.

I look forward to May 4th every year so I can tell people "May the fourth be with you."...

Big Grin

(March 7, 2012 at 10:57 pm)frankiej Wrote: Nah, most of them can't seem to find a can of deodorant. I'm a nerd, but a little hygiene and self-respect goes a long way Tongue

Sure you weren't hanging out with dorks or geeks?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for you nerds Foxaèr 20 911 December 10, 2020 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5217 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fellow Linux nerds: what's your favorite distro? IanHulett 16 3010 August 28, 2016 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Jehanne