Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Universe
The Universe
I was just looking at the sky. Seeing all the stars. And I decided that the Universe now belongs to me. I will allow you all to stay on my property at no cost, just know its mine Smile
RE: The Universe
I'm sure Vae will have something to say about this.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I'm sure Vae will have something to say about this.

More than likely. But its too late I called dibs on it.
I believe the galaxy at least is already hers.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I believe the galaxy at least is already hers.

Hmm. Okay Well fine the rest of the universe is mine.

In 5 mins I have gained a Universe and lost a Galaxy. What a day..
(March 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I was just looking at the sky. Seeing all the stars. And I decided that the Universe now belongs to me. I will allow you all to stay on my property at no cost, just know its mine Smile

Like Hulagu said to Al Mustasim, I say to you, "Eat of thy starts as much as thou wilt, as thou art so fond of it."

[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 14, 2012 at 4:35 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Like Hulagu said to Al Mustasim, I say to you, "Eat of thy starts as much as thou wilt, as thou art so fond of it."

If you say so...
(March 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I was just looking at the sky. Seeing all the stars. And I decided that the Universe now belongs to me. I will allow you all to stay on my property at no cost, just know its mine Smile

I always insist that the landlord shovel the snow off my walk.

(March 14, 2012 at 4:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I always insist that the landlord shovel the snow off my walk.

Ill see its done within the next million years or so.

Well, as the owner – and we are all witnesses! – you are responsible for maintenance and public order too. And both suck.
So get your finger out, landlord, and fix it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who or what created the universe Ahriman 78 4384 September 29, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Is woman the center of the universe, or... Foxaèr 34 4313 April 2, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Carl Sagan, A Universe Not Made For Us Napoléon 8 2697 February 4, 2014 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Truth of the Universe, freedom is the cataylst of live or death mregypt123 30 5309 August 16, 2011 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
Photo New Book - Haunted Universe dpmduran 23 9803 December 28, 2009 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Purple Rabbit