Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Truth of the Universe, freedom is the cataylst of live or death
Truth of the Universe, freedom is the cataylst of live or death
The New World order despise my existance... call me the lightbringer of this dark and lonely world... there is no repression nor is their excellence - the rich aristocrats have destroyed this economy, they bring in death and destruction - the masses are going to rise up and bring them down like we did in the French revolution - ever read a Tale of Two Cites?

I'm going to show you all the pathway to truth - follow me, I'm poor due to the New World Order and their repression of my truth - they despise me, I cannot even afford a new car - economic desolance has ruined our once great society - we have nothing nothing no more - evil shall not prevail. let us masturbate them all, fucking lowlives with no ethic truth shaw bring prevalnce freedom calls freedom rings - I am a true american patriot, CEO of the new republic of truth You will die die die - drugs are bad, we have been consumed with drugs - it is a plot by the NWO to destroy us we live in moral decadence - freedom is the catalyst of truth - images of light are destroying me, i cannot repress it anymore I want peace, I want freedom, fuck the system and the vile leaders who perscute us - let's rise u pand and kill the evil ones who fucked us - I hate them, I had drugs, I hate computers and the internet, it causes depression and anxiety - i've wanted to kill myself before but I found truth - it came to me in a vision of light like the Virgin Mary - I see the truth and prevelance of light - it's all just an alluisgon, freedom shall not die no way, no way in hell.

It's all a shattered vision now, I want it to end and I want to wake up from the American dream. There's no magic, no God, no suffering, it's pure misery though. Please free me and clear it all up for me so I can find the pathway to the stars. They hate us and want us dead - the NWO is going to repress us and destroy our freedom and our love. Love is the power of truth, truth is the power of freedom. Add all three and we can take back the US from the NWO. They have ruined me, I see colors and dots all around me - I don't want this, someone make it stop - make these evildoers stop - I want my memory and my childhood again like it was back in the golden years. Evil doers beware, you'll never be able to tame me - I sense your lust for power and I do not like it, I want freedom, no more terrorism sexual or otherwise. Christfucking facsists impose their cult on us - death cult devients who woship Yahweh, lord of Erusia - Pervian fire. I hate it - no more no more - freedom and peace, never forsake me. Amen dear lord, I need freedom freeeedom. Join me in my passion and renuvian excellan ce
RE: Truth of the Universe, freedom is the cataylst of live or death
Quote:ever read a Tale of Two Cites?

Ever heard of Napoleon Bonaparte? How did the French Revolution turn out?
:::Looks up from a bottle of MD20/20:::
that's what the man said, you heard!

Wait, not RP? Ah, I see.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
you do not comprehend. I see, it is all a lie from the fires of Perviua - codename for lord of the NWO - darkness clouds judgment, but I see truth. there is no god but there is vision nontheless, vision gives me power, it dissociates all that is real from that which is false. Childhood memories are now a blur to me - it's all a haze of darkness. Evil is being purges as we speak - freedom never dies, it lives, it grows, it triumphs. Those who do not see secretly despise their own misery, yet nothing calms it - what a lonely world, millions dying, living, having nothing, health insurance gouges the masses - evil, evil, evil. I hate it all I want to rule and bring order to this place, so that we can all be free and enlightened. there are fools who don't see... yet. brainwashed masses. fuck it all. I get tired of it...
people say I'm insane, but I say THEY are the ones who are insane - I'm wise they are fools who hate my insight into the universe and it's creator - it's creator is man, man has destroyed the world, there is no god, but there is justice. Justice and freedom come with a price - blood. Blood of the innocents are on the hands of the leaders of this world - CEOs and the wealthy. Damn them all - they killed life itself and with that I just see a blur now, everything is dark and hazy nothing here but evil memories...
Do these people ever proof-read?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Price of blood on your hands: You destroy us because you hate your life, but the sound of a revolution is brewing... you not going to walk away from this intact. Vile rules - CEOs, lords of Satan - there is no god but there is a Devil - man is devil, man creates rich aristocrats. Damn them all

[Image: donald-trump.jpg]
Hey dude, I don't know who's been tellin' you what, but my family lost it's Jew gold a LOOOONG time ago. I'm a peasant like you, except I'm not smokin' whatever you have been. Be a pal and share?

I'll be just as ready for that revolution as I will for the Zombie apocalypse.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Jew - an invention of man - catalyst of darkness. No gold at the end of that rainbow - there is no Jew - Jew is a code of the NWO. Holocaust is a representation of the repression of man, I need freedom - revolution shall come. Sound the trumpets.
Drugs destroy us. Mercury poisoning - don't touch the mercury if a thermometer breaks - grey represents the color of evil for a reason. Childhood memories gone like a nuclear explosion - disentegrating - we are all fools, but the visions of light never stop - for there is no god, no mercy - we pay the price for our foolishness

All the ranting in the world means nothing.

You want change pal ... Get up off your ass and do something. Sitting in front of your computer spewing out the same old revolutionists rhetoric that everyone of us has heard a thousand times is going to do absolutely nothing.

What do you honestly expect to gain from posting these silly rants of yours?
[Image: Evolution.png]

I completely lost interest at 'drugs are bad.'
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who or what created the universe Ahriman 78 4524 September 29, 2023 at 8:21 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  What is "My Truth"? brewer 26 1171 December 19, 2021 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Anyone visit a volcano, or live near a volcano? Brian37 27 1491 October 21, 2021 at 5:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  24 hours to live onlinebiker 115 6119 January 1, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Bald Eagle aka freedom bird Richi29 10 682 July 24, 2020 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Are you happy where you live? Macoleco 39 2931 August 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  If you could live in a fairy tale Foxaèr 35 6015 November 11, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4074 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm