Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Coulter is Not a Comedian
Ann Coulter is Not a Comedian
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/22/...-children/

Apparently part of the conservative problem is that they can't tell the difference between an adult and a child, and "rising above" your opponent is an unknown concept.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Ann Coulter is Not a Comedian
I'm still not entirely convinced that Ann Coulter isn't just a political poe. She comes off as just a ridiculous caricature of the conservative ideology. They are so filled with hate, vitriol, and outright stupidity though that it is extremely hard to tell.

Also, the fact that she is alive is proof that there is no god, because any god would have struck that stupid bitch dead a long time ago.

There was a great comment below the article.
Quote:You used the words "banshee," "rabid," and "sick" to describe Ann Coulter. I think you owe an apology to... banshees, rabid animals and sick people everywhere.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Not to mention the apology owed to the fairy mounds.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If she comes off as a poe, I'm quite sure it's only because they are trying desperately to make her a smart, political hottie, when she is neither truly intelligent nor attractive.

Fox is a news station filled with crypt-keepers and failed playboy bunnies. Coulter is supposed to help them branch it out, as far as I can tell. She's a failed caricature of something they desperately wish they had. And conservatives take her far too seriously.
(March 23, 2012 at 9:12 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Fox is a news station filled with crypt-keepers and failed playboy bunnies. ...
She's a failed caricature of something they desperately wish they had. And conservatives take her far too seriously.

Too funny!
Not attractive? Who isn't attracted to a woman with an Adam's apple?

OK, me for one.

Really, this just shows their desperation. I mean, what possibly could you say about Obama's children? Are conservatives going to start making racist jokes about them? Neither one of them has had a child out of wedlock like Bristol Palin. They don't appear to be party girls like W's daughters.

The sad part is that I can see my in-laws watching that program (since they watch Fox News darn near 24/7) and agreeing wholeheartedly with her. Just like they agreed that Bill Maher should have been held to the same scrutiny as Rush Limbaugh.

Fox News. We distort, you comply.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Republicans and neo-cons and their rabble love to make up reasons to justify what they're already doing. Joking aside: you guys realize they were targeting children and families and pets long before this right?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik..._blog.html

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/0...?mobile=nc

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/01/25/...ice-doors/

(March 23, 2012 at 10:31 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Not attractive? Who isn't attracted to a woman with an Adam's apple?

OK, me for one.

Really, this just shows their desperation. I mean, what possibly could you say about Obama's children? Are conservatives going to start making racist jokes about them? Neither one of them has had a child out of wedlock like Bristol Palin. They don't appear to be party girls like W's daughters.

The sad part is that I can see my in-laws watching that program (since they watch Fox News darn near 24/7) and agreeing wholeheartedly with her. Just like they agreed that Bill Maher should have been held to the same scrutiny as Rush Limbaugh.

Fox News. We distort, you comply.

Hey, even Bill has fucked Coulter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joy-Ann Reid Foxaèr 18 2773 October 31, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6743 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ann Romney: 'I don't even consider myself wealthy' reverendjeremiah 3 1620 March 6, 2012 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused