Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ann Romney: 'I don't even consider myself wealthy'

http://www.mail.com/news/politics/110888...subhero1-0

WOW, suddenly I can relate to Ann Romney. I dont even consider myself wealthy either! She just like me. Struggling every day just to make ends meet. Worrying if my children gets get MS I will not be able to pay for them and they will die. Not knowing if I will have a job or income the next day...she sounds just like anyother non-rich person [/sarcasm]

[Image: 1108646,h=361,pd=2,w=300.jpg]
Quote:In an interview Monday on Fox News, the wife of the Republican presidential front-runner, Ann Romney, was asked about criticism that her husband can seem out of touch with average Americans. His worth has been estimated as high as $250 million.Mrs. Romney said her struggle with multiple sclerosis has given her compassion for people who are suffering from multiple sclerosis, cancer or other diseases. "We can be poor in spirit, and I don't even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing," Mrs. Romney said. "It can be here today and gone tomorrow."

She added: "How I measure riches is by the friends I have and the loved ones I have and the people that I care about in my life, and that's where my values are and that's where my riches are." A Romney spokeswoman said the full interview showed what Mrs. Romney meant by her remarks.
RE: Ann Romney: 'I don't even consider myself wealthy'
Silly twat.

About what you would expect to be married to a department store mannequin like Romney.
Quote:She added: "How I measure riches is by the friends I have and the loved ones I have and the people that I care about in my life, and that's where my values are and that's where my riches are." A Romney spokeswoman said the full interview showed what Mrs. Romney meant by her remarks.

Yeah right. So then, if she doesn't consider herself wealthy, then she doesn't have any friends?

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Quote:How I measure riches is by the friends I have and the loved ones I have and the people that I care about in my life, and that's where my values are and that's where my riches are.

The tragedy is that people who will vote for her hubby actually believe that dippy shit. That's ALL the US needs, another Barbara Bush.

ME? I'm fucking rich,thank you very much. My standard of living is higher than the vast majority of human kind .I have more than enough of everything I need,and most things I want, for a comfortable,rewarding life. That makes me rich. Cool Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5958 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 967 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 380 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Pardon me sir, but can I pardon myself? Brian37 26 1719 September 6, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1087 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Joy-Ann Reid Foxaèr 18 2774 October 31, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ann Coulter Reminds the WLB That His Racist Fans Don't Care About Tax Cuts Minimalist 29 6743 September 1, 2017 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out Minimalist 7 1672 August 20, 2017 at 3:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1103 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News Minimalist 10 3611 May 26, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4