Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is she dumb enough to also be a believer in Creation Science?
Is she dumb enough to also be a believer in Creation Science?
This the ultimate in dumb blonde jokes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...hm7-LEBznk
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Is she dumb enough to also be a believer in Creation Science?
ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL
That was actually quite painful to watch.........
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
(March 23, 2012 at 8:10 pm)Michelle_Patton Wrote: That was actually quite painful to watch.........

I had sympathy for her for a while. I thought perhaps she didn't hear him correctly or something. When the guy told her the answer and she argued with him that's where the sympathy ended and the laughter began in earnest.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(March 23, 2012 at 9:29 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: I had sympathy for her for a while. I thought perhaps she didn't hear him correctly or something. When the guy told her the answer and she argued with him that's where the sympathy ended and the laughter began in earnest.

I wanted to laugh, I really did, but that level of stupidity frustrates me; even when I'm not the person dealing with it.

I'm glad for him that he finds it amusing to be married to a moron - he's a far more patient person than I Big Grin
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
Wow. That was pathetic! It's good she has someone who cares about her that's at least smart enough to do basic math.

Actually ... You can be very smart and believe in Creation Science.

Ofcourse its fun to joke about dumb blonds,.... but they do not make big calls.

Creation scientists tend not to be dumb blonds. They can be smart,.... Believe has got nothing to do with smarts.

Newton was a smart guy too, yet he believed in a God (his excuse is that he did not know any better at that time). As long as youve been bashed enough about God and to much a pussy to get God out of your head compared to overwhelming odds that bet to differ your believes,... you as a very smart person can come up with many idea's to support your failing course for God(s).

Being smart is not exclusive to being right.
"Ha, you did not read the Bible,... untill you do it is pointless to talk to you!"... How many Christians or Muslims or whatever do you know ... have studied Atheism, and actually know what it means? True,... knowledge is better... BUT you attack THEM on the knowledge THEY lack about you. That is how you win.
That was amazing.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Won't Believe What She Looks Like Now! - Clickbait Thread Neo-Scholastic 14 2635 December 14, 2017 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got.... Gooders1002 14 2616 June 24, 2014 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Dumb Xtian Fucks Fall For Another Phony News Story Minimalist 3 1190 April 17, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  LET THERE BE HUMOR. Creation According to The Flying Spaghetti Monster (NIV) freedomfromforum 13 6552 August 15, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Enough of the cat memes...have some underwater dogs! Tiberius 19 21202 March 30, 2012 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Violet
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10845 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Creation The Grand Nudger 8 2055 July 4, 2011 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Alternative Creation thesummerqueen 0 1014 June 28, 2011 at 9:13 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  The Story of Creation lilyannerose 6 2016 December 15, 2010 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Creation of the World Samson 30 8968 June 5, 2010 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist