Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creation
Creation
For your viewing pleasure.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF1p4qRkTZ8
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Creation
Ducks do rule the earth, don't they.
Trying to update my sig ...
:assumes a sinister tone of voice: quack quack quack
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I KNEW it was you!
This is great!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
Love Izzard however, this monologue sounds like he suffered jet lag X's 10.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(June 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm)Rhythm Wrote: :assumes a sinister tone of voice: quack quack quack

There's "Sex with Ducks" - a song by Garfunkel & Oates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

This was written in response to Pat Robertson's equating the legalization of gay marriage to legalizing sex with ducks.
Daffy cartoons ruined forever now. Thanks a lot. Tongue

Love that video. That that analogy even crosses Robertson's mind makes me think it's because he'd actually fit in a duck.

Dreamer.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
Sex with ducks ... sounds like a Washington stroke with an Oregon twist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LET THERE BE HUMOR. Creation According to The Flying Spaghetti Monster (NIV) freedomfromforum 13 6551 August 15, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Is she dumb enough to also be a believer in Creation Science? Ziploc Surprise 7 3201 March 25, 2012 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Alternative Creation thesummerqueen 0 1014 June 28, 2011 at 9:13 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  The Story of Creation lilyannerose 6 2016 December 15, 2010 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Creation of the World Samson 30 8967 June 5, 2010 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist