Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Islamic view on European politics
An Islamic view on European politics
In 2011 the Belgium group called "Sharia for Belgium", the same guys that run "Sharia for Holland" posed some profecy towards the dutch rightwing politician Geert Wilders.

See here the compilation of the whole:

To add ... just over 4 minutes... this Muslim ass talks about Van Gogh,... abviously not talking about the painter,... but he is talking about the writer and movie director Van Gogh (director of "Fitna")who was brutaly murdered by an Muslim extreemist. The extreemist sliced half his neck and then plunched the knife in to his chest with a message. ... This religious guy, who is relatively given religious freedom in Europe, basically wants to do this to Geert Wilders to.

Fitna ... not a great movie (bad actually).... but a Geert Wilders Movie by murdered director Van Gogh:

(5 minute english preview) http://www.veoh.com/watch/v18194091Bzm5c...rt+Wilders
(full 16 minute dutch version) http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18b_1207466634

(if you have a full 16minute english version link,... then mail mneso i can put it here).

I dont care about the correctness of Fitna,... THAT IS NOT THE BLOODY POINT. The point is that ppl with a religion are able to act in such ways ... totally inhumane. The Director of Fitna,... Van Gogh,... was killed because of it.

No religion is "soft",... all believed inherit will have forms of extreemism in them ... resulting in things like this.

ALL RELIGIONS MUST BE REMOVED FROM THIS WORLD,... before we can even start talking about peace.

"Ha, you did not read the Bible,... untill you do it is pointless to talk to you!"... How many Christians or Muslims or whatever do you know ... have studied Atheism, and actually know what it means? True,... knowledge is better... BUT you attack THEM on the knowledge THEY lack about you. That is how you win.
RE: An Islamic view on European politics
Too annoying to listen to.

Fuck allah and his asshole prophet, anyway.
(March 24, 2012 at 12:34 am)Minimalist Wrote: Too annoying to listen to.

Fuck allah and his asshole prophet, anyway.
That's just it .. aint it?

I cant fuck Mohammed,... because he does not exist. He did once perhaps as an historical dictator proclaiming to be a messenger for GOD (who does not exist).

Fuck him anyway.

---

I felt real happy last year for all these Islamic countries getting rid of their dictators ('though some countries only kinda half succeeded in it),... but seriously.... even these rebels did not learn and kept yelling -Alah Akbar- God is great God is Great.

NONE EDUCATION will be the Doom of mankind. We seriously need to get rid of religions WORLDwide .. a.s.a.p.

The mo any religion gets the upperhand,... science is done for,... progress will halt. Stupidity will rule.

Ive seen (recent) movies of witch burnings in africa... and believe me that aint no joke.

This is the offical news version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33h_h7mtoN0
But ive seen the crispy versions,... no laughing matter. Utterly horrible due to ancient tribal beliefs.

"Ha, you did not read the Bible,... untill you do it is pointless to talk to you!"... How many Christians or Muslims or whatever do you know ... have studied Atheism, and actually know what it means? True,... knowledge is better... BUT you attack THEM on the knowledge THEY lack about you. That is how you win.
right... so serious are the atheists here on atheiot forum ... not to comment on this. .... a week later.
(March 31, 2012 at 10:50 pm)SaintGeorge Wrote: right... so serious are the atheists here on atheiot forum ... not to comment on this. .... a week later.

What?

This may come a shock to you sunshine,but nobody is obliged to meet your expectations

Did it not occur that most of us have seen that kind of hateful, pig ignorant ranting MANY times before?
Quote:I felt real happy last year for all these Islamic countries getting rid of their dictators ('though some countries only kinda half succeeded in it),... but seriously.... even these rebels did not learn and kept yelling -Alah Akbar- God is great God is Great.
Oh, did they now? And how do they fare now, friend? They are still killing eachother. Some people are not meant to be ruled by the false impression of democracy.
Of course they are going to yell Allahu Ekber. They saw their *oppressors* as the enemy of their faith. Qaddafi stood in between the islamists and their goals for a theocratic state. The present situation in Egypt is just the same. The muslim brotherhood will eventually take over. Not that it concerns me, maybe arabs must be ruled by the same system they invented for themselves, to live in harmony. Not all moslem folks around the earth can cope with the terms of the Sharia. The arabs obviously can, and maybe, must live under the Sharia to actually amount to something.
As Atsız wrote in his poem, "Davetiye", he remarked, "Din arabın, hukuk sizin, harp Türklüğün'dür", "The religion belongs to the arabs, the law to you, the craft of war, to us."
Just as we Turks do not want to be ruled by foreign ideologies, the arabs do not see it fit to be ruled by foreign ideologies. Sharia is their native law, a law system that was invented in Arabia, and served them through their great Islamic empire.
Maybe it is best for them to be ruled by the Sharia, or by a dictator that can actually enforce secular law.

Quote:To add ... just over 4 minutes... this Muslim ass talks about Van Gogh,... abviously not talking about the painter,... but he is talking about the writer and movie director Van Gogh (director of "Fitna")who was brutaly murdered by an Muslim extreemist. The extreemist sliced half his neck and then plunched the knife in to his chest with a message. ... This religious guy, who is relatively given religious freedom in Europe, basically wants to do this to Geert Wilders to.
Of course he does. Extremists, in this case, religious extremists are people devoid of...a purpose. Due to this, they have taken it upon themselves to punish this Gogh guy who directed the movie, by their own means. If they did not do this, they would probably not been able to live with themselves, knowing a person insulted their identity, not just their religion, faith or god, publicly by posting a video on the internet for everyone to see.
They really do not care about public opinion either.
Quote:I dont care about the correctness of Fitna,... THAT IS NOT THE BLOODY POINT. The point is that ppl with a religion are able to act in such ways ... totally inhumane. The Director of Fitna,... Van Gogh,... was killed because of it.
The thing goes much deeper than that. The moslem immigrants of Europe, and the more impoverished moslems of middle east and rest of asia..They were deprived of the notion of national pride, and national purpose. With such an empty hole in their hearts and minds, they have tried to fill it with religion. They self-identify as "moslems" first, it is their identity, their way of life. They have nothing else, they can't really care about nothing else. And of course...their ethnic characteristics are also like that...but my point is, that there is something more than just religious fervor to it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Couldn't bring myself to watch any more than a few seconds of the first vid. The stupid is just do damn high.
Got to look out for my mental heath you know.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 976 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1261 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why "Jihad" martyrdom is important in Islamic faith? AniKoferBo 13 1415 January 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Islamic prophet's foreknowledge of the Terfeziaceae's health benefits R00tKiT 29 2675 July 4, 2021 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  When was Sunni Islamic hadiths first translated to English Sweden83 1 579 December 4, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Sudan ends 30 years of Islamic Law Foxaèr 34 5918 September 9, 2020 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Sal
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7795 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1320 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Refuting the book "Islamic government" (series of lectures of Khomeini) Mystic 17 3022 October 21, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Islamic apologetic i recommend Inrid 9 1764 October 20, 2018 at 7:41 am
Last Post: LastPoet