Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious atheist comedian
Hilarious atheist comedian
I think this guy is brilliant.

[youtube]SK4y76I3LFE[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK4y76I3L...annel_page

Anyone seeing where I am failing with my linking here?
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Hilarious atheist comedian
I fixed the link. You can't just copy the url in since the tag can't work like that. You have to extract the video ID (in this case SK4y76I3LFE and put that in.
I haven't laughed so much in ages.. ROFLOL My Mother would have hated it..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
PART 2!!!!!! Need more....
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
[youtube]4bQtSrYTwGY[/youtube]

Part 2.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I truly have a new favorite comedian now...Thank you for posting part 2, I don't know which one I laughed the hardest at...
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
I've seen there is at least a part 5, so you might want to look a bit further.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Theres 6 parts, all of which should be on the related videos section on the right hand side. If they are hard to find I will happily update my first post with all 6 parts.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
I've already seen all 6 last night on youtube - they're not hard to find at all.

EvF
Thanks for that Demon, I had never heard of him until now Smile
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1597 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  This vid is hilarious ignoramus 1 292 April 16, 2019 at 3:40 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Absolutely hilarious!! Jehanne 1 408 January 19, 2017 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Our Friend Satan - hilarious graphic novel about depressed Satan and DIABOLICAL POPE satan_buttercup 0 802 August 19, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: satan_buttercup
  Comedian Bill Burr on why he left religion. Brian37 0 1008 February 15, 2015 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hilarious Conspiracy Theories Abound Mystical 9 3765 December 26, 2013 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  The funny, weird, unusual and hilarious xmas thread KichigaiNeko 5 1932 December 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Hilarious Political Ads My imaginary friend is GOD 7 2688 February 13, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hilarious Atheist vs. Theist debate highlights Tea Earl Grey Hot 4 3169 May 9, 2012 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Mr. Deity -- Hilarious comedy about God Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 1986 May 3, 2012 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot