Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell
This past, Good Friday, I went to one of my buddies house way down the bayou in Southeast Louisiana to go fishing. Now down here, there's only one road into town, and one road out of town. Well of course, being Good Friday, it's the day when Christians mourn the death of their beloved Jesus. Here's my story.

Driving down the bayou, I got stuck in some traffic behind some police with what looked like a mob of people standing in front. Well come to find out.. The local Catholic church had blocked the road off, with a parade of walking parishioners doing the way of the cross all the way to the end of the road. Now remember, this is a one way road into town, and one way out. I was sitting in traffic for over an hour getting to my buddies house because of this. Mad To make things worse, the local sheriff's office had police cars blocking both lanes following the walking horde of followers, so it was impossible to pass them up. Here is a satellite image to show you how far and long this trip was.

To find the local Catholic church, I just Googled it and put the address into Google Earth.

[Image: 65190141.png]

Almost 3 miles... Of people walking less than 3 miles per hour!
As you can see on the map, it took 2.77 miles from their church,
all the way to the bridge I needed to cross. It took me over an
hour of sitting behind them. I can't believe in this day, a religion
can make you sit in an hours worth of traffic just so they can carry
a fucking cross down the road to praise their fucking savior.

Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Highway to Hell
Wankers.
Simple, borrow a tank or bulldozer and run them over. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
At least when they do that shit in New Mexico they have the decency to walk on the shoulder of the road.

I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6999 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hell Houses (AKA: Hallelujah Houses, Heaven or Hell, Christian Haunted House, etc.) Strider 25 6773 December 3, 2014 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: abaris