Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staring at Breasts increases heart health
Staring at Breasts increases heart health
http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/offb...h-20110304

Seems legit.................
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
RE: Staring at Breasts increases heart health
Well,its;not completely false,at least for me; it's a matter of context.I have also been known to salivate. Angel Cloud
Quote:The authors of the study recommend that men stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day.

Great
(April 9, 2012 at 1:31 am)Matt231 Wrote:
Quote:The authors of the study recommend that men stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day.

Great

I usually go over my daily dose Wink Shades
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
FTA Wrote:NOTE: Much to the dismay of many of us here at FOX 25, we have received quite a few responses that this story is actually false and was an internet hoax from quite a few years ago.

However, once this story was posted, it took off like wildfire on the web and was shared with great excitement. Apparently, many of you agree with this study!

Come to find out, there is no study to back this up so we are now leaving it up to you.

Hoax or not a hoax… Do you agree with this ‘study’?

Of course, because science is decided by wishful thinking! That'll show reality who's delusional boss.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Party pooperism in the guise of intellectual honesty, Syn.

Great

I may live forever.
(April 9, 2012 at 2:18 am)Minimalist Wrote:

Great

I may live forever.

Beats praying for longevity!

And the practical thing is: you can use the other hand for something useful! Big Grin
Quote:Beats praying for longevity!

Beats the fuck out of jogging, too.
(April 9, 2012 at 2:29 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Beats praying for longevity!

Beats the fuck out of jogging, too.

hell, stop using the word "beats" XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Health Supplement no one 0 281 July 24, 2023 at 7:28 am
Last Post: no one
  Health advocates do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission Agnostico 108 7204 June 14, 2020 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Agnostico
  Anyone makes mental health jokes... Mystic 61 14431 March 23, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  My house and mental health issues Brian37 17 3828 September 15, 2017 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The most heart warming advertisement ever ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2649 February 13, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  I lost my heart today. Mudhammam 32 4893 November 20, 2015 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Rant about weight, fat acceptance, obesity and health Dystopia 49 9240 October 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Sad Oh my heart.... Catholic_Lady 56 10059 July 10, 2015 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  What a waste of a perfectly good heart popeyespappy 8 4046 March 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Prevent heart disease the fun way Rokcet Scientist 2 1014 March 20, 2012 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas