Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeopathy is GARBAGE.
Homeopathy is GARBAGE.
Let a 'friend' [see also, possible booty call] talk me into getting a "prescription" for homeopathic anti-depressants.

IF ANYTHING I FEEL WORSE. XD

I knew it was BS to begin with but dammit she's one of these hippy kinds of girls who swears by all this stuff.

Gonna have to break her out of the mindset. She insists that the reason it's not working is because I "don't believe it'll work."

I don't think she quite grasps the implications of what she's saying...
RE: Homeopathy is GARBAGE.
(April 14, 2012 at 8:56 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Let a 'friend' [see also, possible booty call] talk me into getting a "prescription" for homeopathic anti-depressants.

IF ANYTHING I FEEL WORSE. XD

I knew it was BS to begin with but dammit she's one of these hippy kinds of girls who swears by all this stuff.

Gonna have to break her out of the mindset. She insists that the reason it's not working is because I "don't believe it'll work."

I don't think she quite grasps the implications of what she's saying...

Why are you insulting garbage?
A while back, an ill family member of mine had "natural" medicine pushed on them by their insurance company. I shit you not. Naturally, I told that family member outright that alternative, natural medicine doesn't do shit. They believed me, and stayed on actual medicine.

The real problem is: why on earth would you take homeopathic medicine? Thinking
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(April 14, 2012 at 11:21 am)Aegrus Wrote: A while back, an ill family member of mine had "natural" medicine pushed on them by their insurance company. I shit you not. Naturally, I told that family member outright that alternative, natural medicine doesn't do shit. They believed me, and stayed on actual medicine.

The real problem is: why on earth would you take homeopathic medicine? Thinking

The answer to that question [also, plus five for keeping your family member from going on that load of placebos] is simply....men will do crazy things to shut a woman up, especially if it means getting closer to getting in her pants...especially if it's been three months since he's last been laid. *lol*

To quote the Tourettes Guy: "Yes, I took your homeopathic medicine. The one with retard control. AND IT MADE ME FEEL...LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!"
(April 14, 2012 at 8:56 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: She insists that the reason it's not working is because I "don't believe it'll work."

Maybe it's not diluted enough.
(April 15, 2012 at 2:58 am)Tempus Wrote:
(April 14, 2012 at 8:56 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: She insists that the reason it's not working is because I "don't believe it'll work."

How do you dilute water?
I smell friend zone in this post. Here's a tip, a woman knows within the first few minutes whether she will fuck you or not. The only thing we can do, as guys, is fuck it up by saying something that ruins it for her. Women aren't vending machines that dispense sex when you put enough "nice" coins into them.

P.S. LOL at what Tempus said. Yes, maybe if the "treatment" was just a few more multiples of avogadro's number removed then the water "memory" would be stronger! sheesh!
Sounds like it relies solely on the placebo effect.
(April 15, 2012 at 2:58 am)Tempus Wrote:

ROFLOL

Also Rhizomorph: Had sex with her. Was it worth it? ...Well I basically had sex for the cost of a small glass of water. Yes. I had sex and personally proved my conviction that homeopathy is garbage to myself. Trust me, I know when I'm being friend-zoned and when I have a chance. Wink Shades Now, to begin convincing her that grape seeds can NOT cure or treat autism. >_>
(April 14, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: To quote the Tourettes Guy: "Yes, I took your homeopathic medicine. The one with retard control. AND IT MADE ME FEEL...LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

As an actual Tourette's sufferer, I am most offended by this comment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Homeopathy effective for 0 out of 68 illnesses zebo-the-fat 15 2248 February 22, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  Homeopathy : Some Reference Needed swami-sam-ananda 18 4890 January 14, 2013 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Homeopathy Phil 31 16061 March 11, 2012 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger