Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem cells
Stem cells
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...182253.htm

This is one of the very many reasons those who oppose stem cell research are idiots. Tell me, should we stop this research - I AM SPEAKING TO YOU CHRISTIAN MORONS?
RE: Stem cells
D'uh well sure because HIV is god's way of punishing queers and man should not interfere even if it kills people who get blood transfusions...and babies born to infected mothers. It's like god's fucking will, man.

Angel
I'm waiting for Undecieved to come in and spew his bs about stem cells. I didn't have time to debate him last time he did this, but now .....Big Grin
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(April 14, 2012 at 10:36 am)Phil Wrote: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...182253.htm

This is one of the very many reasons those who oppose stem cell research are idiots. Tell me, should we stop this research - I AM SPEAKING TO YOU CHRISTIAN MORONS?

I really don't understand why someone should oppose stem cell research.
I think it's going to do a lot of good, maybe allow us to live even longer than we though it would have been possible.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I was born without a jaw. I am waiting for stem cells to get advanced enough they can grow me a new jaw, muscles, blood vessles and a tongue. Why? because medicine isn't advanced enough for me to get a jaw otherwise.

Stem Cells, please advance post haste!

maybe someday I can talk, or maybe that's asking too much of science within the time frame I am going to be alive.

(April 14, 2012 at 2:25 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: I was born without a jaw. I am waiting for stem cells to get advanced enough they can grow me a new jaw, muscles, blood vessles and a tongue. Why? because medicine isn't advanced enough for me to get a jaw otherwise.

Stem Cells, please advance post haste!

maybe someday I can talk, or maybe that's asking too much of science within the time frame I am going to be alive.

It's things like this that make me want to beat opponents of stem cell research to death. They're essentially legally sanctioned torturers for forcing perfectly good people to live a less than full life. And, in some cases, protests stop stem cell research that could save lives. In those instances, opponents of stem cell research take a step up to become accomplices to murder.

I'm very sorry for your condition, and I sincerely hope that science can give you what you want within your life time.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
you don't need stem cell research, you just need lots of money. ask magic johnson. lol.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(April 14, 2012 at 11:52 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: I'm waiting for Undecieved to come in and spew his bs about stem cells. I didn't have time to debate him last time he did this, but now .....Big Grin

'Nough said.
The idea of stem cells being used for medical purposes scares the piss out of the christians and MUSlims and JEWS, and you wanna know why?

Because it will mean that science, not god, will perform the miracle of giving amputees their limbs back. It will be the ultimate piece of evidence that science, not god, is what cures all ills.

Has anyone ever noticed that, by the way? Miracles are supposedly performed ALL the time! People with diseases suddenly are magically cured!

...So do tell me why no amputee has ever in the entire history of mankind ever grown a limb back, hmm? What, are miracles just reserved for only the brainwashed-and-of-whole-body?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did our cells get their "information"? Sayetsu 26 3680 March 26, 2018 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Stem cell therapy with MS brewer 45 8194 March 24, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Stem Cell research Fake Messiah 4 1030 December 29, 2016 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Sounds like this might be a win for embryonic stem cells brewer 4 1028 February 6, 2016 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Turning blood into stem cells downbeatplumb 2 1576 January 29, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  Embryonic stem cells: Advance in medical human cloning downbeatplumb 1 1683 May 16, 2013 at 3:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Artificial jellyfish created from heart cells frankiej 7 3024 July 24, 2012 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Human tissues grown from stem cells. theVOID 6 2692 December 19, 2010 at 3:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris