Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Loving" Jesus a.k.a "The Family"
"Loving" Jesus a.k.a "The Family"
Discovered a cult, quite a large one, that loves Jesus... literally.
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Loving_Jesus

Thoughts? :-)
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
RE: "Loving" Jesus a.k.a "The Family"
What the fucking fuck?!?
I know right?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
[Image: DafuqDidIJustRead.jpg]

Does anyone have a bottle of eye-bleach?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

"Male members are told to visualize themselves as women, in order to avoid a homosexual relationship with Jesus (male homosexuality is an offense warranting excommunication)."
Yeah, thats not gay at all is it? What if they're a woman that really loves anal? Is that ok?
- Abdul Alhazred.
"Blocked for Sexual/Adult Content"
(May 4, 2012 at 3:42 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Discovered a cult, quite a large one, that loves Jesus... literally.
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Loving_Jesus

Thoughts? :-)
"AAAAAAARGH!" came to mind.
This is the cult that River Phoenix was raised in. Like River, many kids raised in this cult have gone on die of drug overdose or commit suicide. It's quite sad and disgusting.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
There is no limit to human perversity.
Actually Raph, how the hell did you come across this? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3464 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Loving God More Than Your Family & Spouse miaharun 61 10551 November 19, 2015 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  the missing link to God's family JBrentonK 166 33599 November 6, 2015 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
Question I need major help with my Christian Family coolfunkDJ 145 26593 February 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: emilynghiem
  Dealing with your religious family. 5thHorseman 22 6823 February 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Free Will and Loving/Rejecting God Nope 126 29557 January 26, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Exclamation Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child... Mr Greene 38 6684 July 26, 2014 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Beaverton Oregon church sues family after they criticize it online Ziploc Surprise 8 4471 May 16, 2012 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  My loving bus journey frankiej 10 2494 December 10, 2011 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Anymouse
  Trouble dealing with family about my unbelief everythingafter 41 11861 May 17, 2011 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Zenith