Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child...
Exclamation 
Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child...
New York Times
Seriously what the **** is wrong with these people?
First a cleric rapes a 10 year old (who subsequently needed medical treatment) then the girl's family openly plan her 'honour killing', and just to cap it off the local cops remove the girl from the shelter where she was being protected to hand her back to her would-be killers...
Do all these arseholes need putting in straight jackets?

Please Snopes tell me this never really happened...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
RE: Mullah rapes 10 year old, family want to kill child...
They are completely right she dishonoured her family and committed the crime of being attractive, divine punishment will come to her by her family's hand (sarcasm)... And Islam is a religion of peace ya know? (more sarcasm).

Now for real, sorry if this seems prejudiced but I fucking hate Islam and happily dislike most muslims (not ALL)
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

If she really deserves punishment, why not let Allah decide her destiny? Oh, right. Conservative Muslims are the worst. Not that there's anything wrong with being conservative, but these type of Muslims always seem to fuck everything up wherever they take a step.
With her female parts ripped up in the attack, what the fuck is wrong with these people that they don't drag the Mullah out and stone him to death ?
(July 23, 2014 at 10:10 am)vorlon13 Wrote: With her female parts ripped up in the attack, what the fuck is wrong with these people that they don't drag the Mullah out and stone him to death ?
Not that I like the punishment of stoning people to death, it's barbaric, but it would be more logical than punishing a 10 year old child
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

<snip>
(July 23, 2014 at 10:10 am)vorlon13 Wrote: ...drag the Mullah out and stone him to death ?
[Image: Tumblr_melmdo7x9A1qjftn2o1_500.gif]
Fuck man, I hope this isn't real. The sick fucks.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quote:Please Snopes tell me this never really happened...

Um....

http://atheistforums.org/thread-5077-pos...#pid712490
I just can't believe this. Someone violates a child, and the parents are going to kill the child? Hunting down the rapist and yanking his balls off with a crowbar I could understand. How can people live in 2014 and still think a woman/girl's sole value is in their virginity? This is what happens when religion takes full control over a country. You christians really want this? Don't try to act like Allah isn't the same as Yahweh. Your fundies are no better than their fundies. The only thing is that saner people managed to keep you from being just as bad.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Quote:Hunting down the rapist and yanking his balls off with a crowbar I could understand.

Allah wouldn't like that. The rapist said so.

Quote:How can people live in 2014

They may as well be living in 714.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6205 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  At what age should a child be introduced to religion? Fake Messiah 82 5563 July 4, 2022 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  How do christens justify child molestation? AngryAtheist666 47 3707 February 15, 2021 at 5:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5633 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1405 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Predictions for the new year zebo-the-fat 15 1627 March 9, 2020 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Every f-ing year JWs knock on my door. Brian37 62 5485 July 10, 2019 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1121 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Disturbing child abuse linked to Voodoo and Chrsitianity downbeatplumb 5 895 January 16, 2019 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Mary's Ten Year Pregnancy YahwehIsTheWay 131 14943 December 27, 2018 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X