Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nebraska Old Lady on Gays
Nebraska Old Lady on Gays
I could not think of anywhere else to put this. It definitely belongs in humor.

My favorite part is the guy sitting behind this woman. Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...MANMIe0ZZI#!
RE: Nebraska Old Lady on Gays
WTF???
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
There are no gays over 40!
Gosh this woman has really done her homework.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Is that mehmet's mother?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I got 7 seconds into it before I had a double-facepalm what the fucking fuck moment.
Oh, it gets really funny. I watched the whole thing. She called Judas a homo and said Jesus kissed him.
(May 11, 2012 at 3:44 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh, it gets really funny. I watched the whole thing. She called Judas a homo and said Jesus kissed him.

But Shell, the stupid, it hurts. She's a Poe, right? Please tell me she's a Poe. I'll sleep better.
O.o!

What the hell?!
(May 11, 2012 at 3:44 pm)Shell B Wrote: Oh, it gets really funny. I watched the whole thing. She called Judas a homo and said Jesus kissed him.

Er....wouldn't that make fucking jesus a homo, too?
CD, I can't imagine how she could be a Poe. I mean, that's an elaborate prank. Maybe it really is a hoax, but it looks real enough to be funny to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SORRY Catholic Lady !!! Most disappointing BM EVER !!!!!! vorlon13 5 1197 December 3, 2015 at 4:02 am
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  How the gays stole christmas Justtristo 0 2148 December 12, 2011 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  How to Shut Up a Church Lady Erinome 11 1979 October 29, 2011 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Justtristo