Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My old radio intro in text.
My old radio intro in text.
I wish I still had my audio recordings of my old cable access radio show. But I still remember the words which I put behind the theme to the Benny Hill Show.

"COMING TO YOU LIVE, from the bowels of the internet. Staring a man who needs an introduction, because nobody knows who he is, and probably doesn't care. A man who would take his library card to the bookstore, a man who would look for an elevator on an airplane, a man a couple cans short of a six pack, ITS the Sultan of silliness, THE Einstein of idiocy, the MASTER OF MORONICNESS.......... BRIAN37!
RE: My old radio intro in text.
Benny Hill was funny.
Miserable Bastard.
(April 14, 2020 at 10:52 am)Succubus#2 Wrote: Benny Hill was funny.

No shit.

One of my first crushes as a kid was Louise English who was my first crushes as a kid.
Did this really need a new thread?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 14, 2020 at 10:59 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 10:52 am)Succubus#2 Wrote: Benny Hill was funny.

No shit.

One of my first crushes as a kid was Louise English who was my first crushes as a kid.

Isn’t it a little early where you are to start drinking?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is my favorite image of Louise English.

[Image: 300?cb=20180810184304]
Jaysus. You’re like an opera singer getting ready...me-me-me-me-me-me-me.

Boru
(April 14, 2020 at 1:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Jaysus. You’re like an opera singer getting ready...me-me-me-me-me-me-me.

Boru

Um no, unlike Trump I am not in power. Huge difference between sharing and dictating. 

If I were a dictator your ass would be singing ABBA under threat of death.
(April 14, 2020 at 1:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 1:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Jaysus. You’re like an opera singer getting ready...me-me-me-me-me-me-me.

Boru

Um no, unlike Trump I am not in power. Huge difference between sharing and dictating. 

No one accused you of dictating or being a dictator. Paranoid much?

One can be a narcissistic bunghole without being Trump. As you’ve proved.

Boru
(April 14, 2020 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 14, 2020 at 1:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Um no, unlike Trump I am not in power. Huge difference between sharing and dictating. 

No one accused you of dictating or being a dictator. Paranoid much?

One can be a narcissistic bunghole without being Trump. As you’ve proved.

Boru

Thank you Captain Contrarian.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your last Text.. Mystical 17 2166 November 15, 2015 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Dystopia