Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know your posts are epic when ...
This is an idea that I got from Kayenneh's "You know you've been on AF for too long when..." thread. So, here it is.

- When you get kudoses for mentioning evolution to a Creationist.
- When your reputation is 40 or above.
- When you're a theist who gets asked to be a moderator in an atheist forum.
- When your first post is an introduction thread and someone says in his or her reply that your post is the best intro by a Muslim so far.
- When you've been a theist member for over a year without ever getting reported once for preaching, flaming, or anything against the rules.
- When someone says that he got freaked out just by looking a picture of yourself that you posted.
- When the counter in your profile shows that your kudos ratio is 2.38 or higher.
- When you're the first one to create an AF Nutty Awards.
- When even atheists tell you that you're an open-minded, honest, and even a sane Muslim (even though some may deny that with all their hearts).
- When you know how to make people laugh by trolling such as I did with my Niqabi Ninja.
- When you're a theist who wins a Best Theist award in an atheist forum.
- When your post contains a cat meme.
- When you can create an epic thread with a collection of at least 13 epic reasons why your posts are epic. Tongue

... and, I'm sure there's more than that. Big Grin

Your turn.
RE: You know your posts are epic when ...
When you post a pic of an etch-a-sketch and get 11 Kudo's
http://atheistforums.org/thread-11791-po...#pid260506
When you have a fake gay relationship on AF
http://atheistforums.org/thread-12031.html

That's about the limit of my epicness
I have 12 rep, 1 referral, and my Kudos rating is 2.21 ... and I've been here about a week.

I think it's just because I'm active and attractive. <3
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(May 16, 2012 at 1:26 am)Rayaan Wrote:

All true Rayaan... Wink
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
... a certain moderator copies your idea for a fun game Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I did not think there was such a thing as a sane Muslim. I am glad to be proven wrong.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(May 16, 2012 at 5:53 am)Gooders1002 Wrote: I did not think there was such a thing as a sane Muslim. I am glad to be proven wrong.

Nah Gooders..Rayaan is absolutely adorable ! Actually, I have not yet met a Bangladeshi who wasn't the nicest person to meet.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Rayaan should start his own sect of Islam. Old religion + modern thinking. We are lucky to have him here.
If all muslims were like Rayaan, it would truly be a religion of peace Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 16, 2012 at 8:02 am)Kayenneh Wrote: If all muslims were like Rayaan, it would truly be a religion of peace Smile

Totally agree there Kayanneh. I have met many "Muslims" like Rayaan and they are just the nicest people you could hope to meet. Big Grin They do NOT agree with the "Islamic fundie" attitude and just want to get on living their lives worshipping in their own way and I think this is good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3654 195499 Yesterday at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1176 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1073 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Did you know? Ryn 2 318 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  Do I know you? Losty 16 1273 October 21, 2019 at 5:03 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars robvalue 3 845 March 20, 2019 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  How to know your SO is a nerd. Gawdzilla Sama 11 1129 August 29, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  16K posts Foxaèr 14 1198 May 13, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5929 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17298 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie