Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Argument for Evolution, Clip from the movie Paul (2011)
Ultimate Argument for Evolution, Clip from the movie Paul (2011)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6H5nNZb1M
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Ultimate Argument for Evolution, Clip from the movie Paul (2011)
Haha! I loved that movie.
(May 16, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Haha! I loved that movie.

Yep. Great movie.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
After seeing this movie, I really want a t-shirt with Jesus shooting Darwin in the face to wear in an ironic fashion.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Awesome film.
But then Brits make the best films, especially the ones on measly budgets. Wink
Lol. Awesome movie. I was crying tears of joy throughout that entire scene.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New creationist movie: Evolution's Achilles' Heels Dolorian 35 10663 August 28, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Argument #2: Evolution Of Species Revelation777 417 97083 May 12, 2014 at 11:19 am
Last Post: BoS
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30129 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Argument for evolution paulpablo 5 1312 February 1, 2013 at 7:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Ten Sticks in the Eye for Creationist Morons in 2011 Minimalist 5 3161 January 1, 2012 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels