Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chritstianity ruined my life tbh
Chritstianity ruined my life tbh
I became xtian at 16 , I'm 23 now, and before I was a happy normal guy
But that is when my mental problems started. Id randomly start crying and wanted to die.
Joined airforce after hs, got discharged after a year for suicidal personality.
Worked like 6 jobs that year, all fired/quit from mental breakdowns.
Been trying to do college, I join every year but havnt finished a semster cuz the breakdowns.
And I have been in treatment sincfe my af discharge. I do my best but I know god hates me and wants me to suffrr
I even try being agnostic but he still fuks me
I finally got a job at retail, yesterday wsa my second day and I again became suicidal and just left.

I can't live and I can't die - this is truly being fuked by god. There is no escape for me. Or hope. My grandma always told me, when god punishes us, he ties us up first so we can't escape.
If god loves me, why did he make me bipolar?
Tthats like telling a friend, "let me cut off one of ur arms, but its cool cuz ill help u do stuff sometimes"
RE: Chritstianity ruined my life tbh
Well you dont sound like an agnostic but a full blown believer who dosent like god much.

Once you realise its just fiction you should feel happier.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Re: RE: Chritstianity ruined my life tbh
(May 19, 2012 at 10:43 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Well you dont sound like an agnostic but a full blown believer who dosent like god much.

Once you realise its just fiction you should feel happier.

I try my best to be agnostic. But u won't believe the situations I end up in...the stuff that hapens to me is uncanny...everyone I meet says "dude, ur life is cursed or something.."
It sounds like you want someone to blame for your problems and god makes an easy scapegoat. Figure out the real cause and deal with it. Whether there is a god or not, that's the only way to solve your problems. And therapy... definitely therapy.
(May 19, 2012 at 10:49 am)Paul the Human Wrote: It sounds like you want someone to blame for your problems and god makes an easy scapegoat. Figure out the real cause and deal with it. Whether there is a god or not, that's the only way to solve your problems. And therapy... definitely therapy.

I do my best in every situation I rwally do
Been in enough therapy to teach my own cbt class.

I just cnt take it anymore, maybe its best I do die. But I know if I attempt, god will just make me half dead and brain damaged or somehing
God is not real dude.
If you ended up brain damaged it would all be down to you.

Re: Chritstianity ruined my life tbh
Other people can't understand because they don't see what I'm going through. They just see what I say and assume its all my fault

It really isn't I do everything I can
This world isn't for me, just gotta die today
There are probably people you should talk to professionally if that is how you genuinely feel.

(May 19, 2012 at 11:00 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: There are probably people you should talk to professionally if that is how you genuinely feel.

I been in therapy and medications since 16!! I'm 23 now...noothings helping even they change my meds...
Nvm forget I made this thread
Mods pls delete I'm sorry

I know this is how my life is and all I can do is just keep suffering or attempt to die, that is all.
Call a suicide hotline. Coming to an internet forum for atheists isn't going to help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2034 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Has technology ruined the art of conversation? HairyCyclist 35 4585 February 27, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ruined the weekend Joods 24 2044 May 31, 2016 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2093 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [split] Chritstianity ruined my life tbh Annik 48 16302 May 20, 2012 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Cyberman