Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin of Articles
Origin of Articles
Quote:You might think that someone wrote this article. But of course, you would be mistaken. Articles are not written by people. They are the result of chance. Every intelligent person knows it. There might be some people who want you to think that articles are written by people. But this view is totally unscientific. After all, we cannot see the person who allegedly wrote the article. We cannot detect him or her in any way. The claim that this article has an author cannot be empirically verified, and therefore it must be rejected. All we have is the article itself, and we must find a scientific explanation for its origin...

From http://jasonlisle.com/2012/05/17/on-the-...-articles/
James Holmes acted consistent with what evolution teaches. He evolved from an animal, and when he murdered those people, He acted like one. You can't say he's wrong since evolution made him that way.
RE: Origin of Articles
Needs more straw.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Needs less copying from someone else's blog too.
Then if we've not found the actual source, we're a step closer.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
This argument is can only begin to be valid if at one point in time, the universe didn't exist. The general consensus within the scientific community is that the universe existed as a singularity before the Big Bang.

We know that articles ( such as the one you plagiarised ) have been created - it is logical and necessary that someone created them, so no, it is not a faith position.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
http://jasonlisle.com/2012/05/17/on-the-...-articles/

Looks like I found the original.

DAMMIT, CTHULHU! I didn't realized you'd already posted it. I <3 you, please don't tentacle murder me.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Murder? That's not what tentacles are for...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Amen brother! Does your article have an "appendix"? If so, it would mirror the Intelligent Design of our own bodies. After all, can any of you evil-utionists tell me how natural selection would ensure we get an organ that serves no function except to explode? Clearly, this is a choice by a sadistic designer, one perfectly reflected in the nature of our loving lord, Yahweh.

Praise the sweet name of Jesus!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(June 1, 2012 at 3:45 pm)Tobie Wrote: We know that articles ( such as the one you plagiarised ) have been created - it is logical and necessary that someone created them, so no, it is not a faith position.

Being logical is important, especially in your own reasoning.
Why would we need to be logical if evolution were true? How does a material only belief system account for an immaterial law of logic?

Any logical answers???
James Holmes acted consistent with what evolution teaches. He evolved from an animal, and when he murdered those people, He acted like one. You can't say he's wrong since evolution made him that way.
(June 1, 2012 at 3:49 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Murder? That's not what tentacles are for...

Indeed not, they are for making babies. Tiger

Quote:Being logical is important, especially in your own reasoning.

Yet going by incompetent use of logic and rational thought in your posts,you seem to consider yourself exempt.Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Origin of Language JMT 42 7918 February 23, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Origin of evil Harris 186 22564 September 12, 2016 at 5:37 am
Last Post: Harris