Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama v.s. Fly
Obama v.s. Fly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qfv2c0wTZ...re=popular

The fly had no chance Big Grin
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
RE: Obama v.s. Fly
haha, I watched this on the view yesterday (guilty pleasure) and apparently PETA was really upset about Obama killing this fly :p
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
I heared that too, it's really ridicilous. I mean, how can they become upset over that? Are they also getting angry when a frog catches a fly or when it get stuck in a spiders web?
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
PETA is crazy! They don't believe in lots of things, like having any kind of animals as pets including cats and dogs.
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
PETA has a lot of major league babes who get naked and paint themselves up as animals. I would hate to see them go away.

For a hoot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r54v8fEUr...r_embedded
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if Obama said the things Trump has said? Aegon 6 1073 August 7, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Wink ROFL! I'm obama Parody Big Blue Sky 3 2018 June 20, 2013 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Big Blue Sky
  Lazarus Raised? Only if pigs fly... Minimalist 0 922 October 22, 2012 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly - a collaboration orogenicman 8 2778 March 16, 2012 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Obama compromise amid Catholic contraception anger Forsaken 1 1223 February 10, 2012 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  President Obama Rickrolls Twitter poster (true)| Twitter Anymouse 0 1763 July 27, 2011 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Obama's Greatest Speech Ever. :) leo-rcc 7 3499 March 25, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Mock the week on Obama's healthcare plan. leo-rcc 8 4850 September 2, 2009 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amphora
  Obama: U.S. "Not A Christian Nation..." leo-rcc 2 1434 April 7, 2009 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Barack Obama On Science And Charles Darwin. leo-rcc 1 1593 February 14, 2009 at 3:13 am
Last Post: Darwinian