Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man or woman what do you think?
Man or woman what do you think?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-18454262

Quote:Police in India have arrested a woman athlete on allegations of "rape"' and charges that she is actually "male".

Pinki Pramanik was arrested in West Bengal state after a complaint from her live-in partner, also a woman.

Police say they have requested a local court's permission to carry out a gender test on the runner.

Ms Pramanik has denied the charges and accused her partner of falsehoods. She has also refused to take a medical test to prove her gender.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Man or woman what do you think?
I think "what has this world come to"?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
I'm guessing male:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/...k-male-700
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Why do you need a 'medical test'? Can't she just flash them her fanny and have this bullshit over with?
If we were choosing entrees I'd go with the woman but that sounds more like some poor chap who never learned what comes of a woman spurned.
Wow....... just wow..
If you're packing you're a guy, question answered? :L
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1705 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 956 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Unhinged movie, what you think of it? Sweden83 5 467 December 3, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  South Park. What you think of Cartman? Snideon 10 576 July 10, 2020 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: mediocrates
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 551 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Question What do you think of this new indian spiritual guru ? Megabullshit 4 824 April 13, 2019 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Megabullshit
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1349 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  Advertising "Who do you think you're fooling?" Brian37 15 1753 March 30, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  What do you think guys? purplepurpose 15 1722 January 25, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Losty
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5265 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37