Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:38 am

Poll: How of a bloodthirsty maniac are you?
This poll is closed.
I wouldn't hurt a wasp if it stung me five-hundred times.
18.18%
2 18.18%
All minor annoyances will be exterminated, and also rapists.
36.36%
4 36.36%
I'm bad... but I feel good.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Nothing quite compares to the taste of human flesh... just thinking about it makes me all hot and bothered. Ripping throats out, stabbing mercilessly, covered in the spurting blood of the fallen... war is my home.
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't kill the person above you
Don't kill the person above you
Because that would be rude.

In the following posts: do your best to not ruthlessly exterminate the mortal who posted just before you.

Failure... will result in death.

Personally, I expect a bloodbath! :madscientist:

And screw the word 'm**h'. I will personally obliterate it from existence.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Don't kill the person above you
* Jackalope kills Lilly.
*The hand of the grave reaches from the depths of space and plasmates the mighty Cthulhu*
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I don't understand.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
[Image: violent-smiley-026.gif]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
[Image: grenade-toss.gif]
Faith No More is no more.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Kali accidentally smudges her blackboard of creation with her elbow, erasing Stimbo from existence. Hanuman, seven seas away, strides mightily to her side and helps her restore the missing bits before anyone is the wiser.

[Image: jai-hanuman.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
apophenia found herself trapped under a large rock with no hope of rescue. She considered how lucky she was that life had been so good to her up until this point. Then she realised that was not true, especially given her current predicament and so was happy that it wouldn't be troubling her much longer.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I managed to live peacefully beside Darwinian and not kill him. Do I win something?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
You win death.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 680 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1083 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 509 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Ban the loser above you. Paul the Human 17313 1608752 April 22, 2022 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Setting up TV remotes, a "Kill me" event. Brian37 35 1875 September 30, 2021 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1911 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 984029 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1980 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1154 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1796 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII