Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Young Atheist Growing up in a Anti-Religion House.
Wink 
Young Atheist Growing up in a Anti-Religion House.
I'm an atheist for all my life, i hate church, and religion as much I hate capitalism.(Sorry im raised in such family)
I listen to: Psychedelic Rock, Prog Rock, Reggae, Old Rock, Hard Rock, Jazz,punk rock.... any old stuff from 60-70.I hate today music.
I'm also very connected with the beauty of nature. I spend almost every day in my happy place I cant stand civilization.I also meditate quite often,i meditate now for about 2 years,it really changed my life. Findings that i obtaine in state of meditation really helps me,also all the ideas i get i often found them while im meditating.
I'm going to high school now when the summer vacation are over in school im interested in biology, history, geography and philosophy. I'm not really sure what I want to be but I think that im going to be a teacher for history or biology. I'm also very active in sports.
Oh yea I have a lot in commons with computing,and im a big supporter of GNU/Linux and im a big fan of Richard Stallman,and Linus Torvalds.
I'm currently reading some books about Darwin,great stuff! Tiger (ha funny animal)
I'm also into politics, and i follow the teachings of Leon Trotsky.
[Image: tumblr_lat0beicKl1qe6mn3o1_400.gif]
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer
RE: Young Atheist Growing up in a Anti-Religion House.
Howdy.

I think this one is gonna be all right...
Cunt
Welcome
Welcome,

Out of curiosity, what would you say to someone who accused you of being similarly brainwashed as the son/daughter raised in a fundamentalist christian household?

Might as well make you think from the get go Tongue

Also, theres only one Zaphod Beeblrox and the Movie version was not him!

[Image: mm78dx.jpg]
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(June 27, 2012 at 8:58 am)NoMoreFaith Wrote: Welcome,

Out of curiosity, what would you say to someone who accused you of being similarly brainwashed as the son/daughter raised in a fundamentalist christian household?

Might as well make you think from the get go Tongue

Also, theres only one Zaphod Beeblrox and the Movie version was not him!

[Image: mm78dx.jpg]

this question hurts my brain,but im to lazy to think about it so i will put it in to a hand of higher power all hail flying spaghetti monster FSM Grin
[Image: tumblr_lat0beicKl1qe6mn3o1_400.gif]
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer
Welcome aboard! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Shit! I should've called myself Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Stupid Downbeatplumb.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Zaphod, great to see you, you're looking well, the extra arm suits you. Nice ship you've stolen.

One question, though. Which Zaphod Beeblebrox are you modelled after - Zaphod Beeblebrox the First, or his paternal ancestors (the Second, Third, Fourth etc)?*

[* There was an accident with a contraceptive and a time machine.]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome, new person.

downbeatplumb Wrote:Shit! I should've called myself Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Stupid Downbeatplumb.

I believe Slartibartfast is still available.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 27, 2012 at 2:15 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Welcome, new person.

downbeatplumb Wrote:Shit! I should've called myself Zaphod Beeblebrox.

Stupid Downbeatplumb.

I believe Slartibartfast is still available.

So is the Great Green Arkleseizure. Tongue
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-theist here League_God 25 3759 October 6, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Kloud | A Young Atheist Kloud 22 2787 December 18, 2014 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Kloud
  temple of set in da house houseofcantor 12 3229 December 12, 2011 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  T MONEY IN THA HOUSE AndHeSaidLetThereBeLight 2 1126 July 24, 2010 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Nitsuj
  Hi, strongly anti religious guy here :) Bhavv 21 7935 May 1, 2009 at 3:54 am
Last Post: Giff