Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Kiss Day
International Kiss Day
Greetings!

I'm breaking my "nothing but photo threads participation" rule to make another photo thread...because I can, dammit.

July 6th is International Kissing Day. I'm going to try (if people cooperate with my madness) to do a portrait project with my local atheist group related to this, but I thought it would be neat to give smiles and make a thread for pictures of kisses.

You can post any picture (that doesn't belong in Area 69, of course) as long as it's related to giving a kiss to your lover/spouse, friends, family, pets, etc.

You can even blow a kiss to another forum member, if you so choose. Smile

One of the things I love best about the CAA (Charlotte Atheists & Agnostics) is how immediately friendly and loving everyone is. I don't even know most of the people there, but even relative strangers are willing to help when you need it, just because they're awesome, and the people who are friends always have a hug and kiss waiting to make you smile or to comfort you.

Well, we have a hug thread already, though it died some time back...so we can spread a little love another way. Big Grin

Unfortunately I'm not at home so I can't kick it off by blowing you all a Summery kiss just yet, but I will soon!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: International Kiss Day
[Image: 4mVNq.jpg]
[Image: 120702-152614.jpg]

Very unhappy that kissy faces look like duckface.
Coffee kisses! (More duck face, hehe)

[Image: 0718041a.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Meine Küsse sind wie Ventilatoren
wenn du Wind davon bekommst wirst du kalt gemacht
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
[Image: 120703-115900.jpg]
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 878 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Brick International Workers' Day today! ReptilianPeon 3 661 May 1, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  International Women and girls in Science Day! Divinity 9 954 February 11, 2019 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  International Talk Like a Pirate Day Jehanne 14 1758 October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  International penpals mcolafson 0 352 September 23, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  Happy International Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day! thesummerqueen 7 1714 September 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Need a new international news source! theVOID 5 1799 September 30, 2010 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Shinylight
  Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News? Violet 25 9271 June 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Meatball