Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a new international news source!
Need a new international news source!
For the last 2 years or so the news.bbc.co.uk website has been my go-to for international news, no more!

I am sick to death of their failing to include sources, their interjection of opinion where there need be none, their use of "balance" by chucking in the opinion of some irrelevant schmuck next to that of someone of the profession, their ever progressing left bias etc.

So i'm looking for recommendations for a new international news source.

The only requirement is that it is in English Tongue
RE: Need a new international news source!
Just browse Google News and compare articles perhaps?

Also, always using just one news source is never a good idea.
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
I recommend the Guardian's website. It has the second largest online readership of any English-language newspaper in the world, after the New York Times.

Guardian World news
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
Cheers shiny, i'll read it for a few days and see if it's up to scratch, it was one of the ones I read a bit of previously.
FOX news........just joking. I use Google News and Comedy Central<-----Big Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(September 29, 2010 at 9:42 pm)theVOID Wrote: Cheers shiny, i'll read it for a few days and see if it's up to scratch, it was one of the ones I read a bit of previously.

No problem Big Grin
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Need New Proverbs BrianSoddingBoru4 10 609 July 7, 2020 at 10:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Brick International Workers' Day today! ReptilianPeon 3 640 May 1, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  International Women and girls in Science Day! Divinity 9 921 February 11, 2019 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 421 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  International Talk Like a Pirate Day Jehanne 14 1735 October 10, 2017 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  International penpals mcolafson 0 348 September 23, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  International Kiss Day thesummerqueen 5 1606 July 3, 2012 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Annik
  Happy International Talk-Like-a-Pirate Day! thesummerqueen 7 1701 September 19, 2011 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Which 3 Members do You Believe Are Most Likely to End up in International News? Violet 25 9166 June 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Meatball