Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney Finds A Friendlier Crowd
Romney Finds A Friendlier Crowd
Romney Receives Standing Ovations from National Association of Rich White People
Candidate Wows NARWP Annual Meeting

GRAND CAYMAN (The Borowitz Report) – What a difference a day makes.

One day after being booed at the NAACP annual meeting in Houston, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney received multiple standing ovations at the meeting of the National Association of Rich White People.

It was tough sledding for Mr. Romney the day before, when he struck the wrong chord by telling the NAACP members: “I love Black people. I’m good friends with the bankers who foreclosed on your homes.”

But the former Massachusetts governor seemed to regain his footing in front of the NARWP, who held their annual meeting on the island of Grand Cayman, home to much of Mr. Romney’s money.

“People who say the top 1% run America are dead wrong. It’s the top .0001%,” Mr. Romney said, bringing the NARWP members to their feet.

The Republican’s speech, which was interrupted by twenty-seven standing ovations, featured proposals that were hugely popular with the NARWP faithful, as Mr. Romney favored legalizing marriage between a man and a corporation, as well as an extension of white truffle season.

“Mitt Romney is worth his weight in gold,” said billionaire David Koch, who attended the meeting, “and that’s exactly what I paid for him.”

In other news, tensions between North Korea and the Walt Disney Company continued to mount, causing some to worry that the confrontation could soon become nuclear.

One day after Disney accused North Korea of using many of the company’s characters without licensing agreements, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un claimed that some of the most famous Disney characters were actually stolen from North Korea.

“The character of the dwarf Grumpy was clearly based on my dad,” Mr. Kim said.
RE: Romney Finds A Friendlier Crowd
LOL!!!
RE: Romney Finds A Friendlier Crowd
It would be funnier if it wasn't so true.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump finds new loyal friend. Brian37 0 442 June 9, 2017 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Mitt Romney Style(Parody of Gangnam Stlye) Brian37 0 1197 December 27, 2012 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney Rayaan 1 1358 November 12, 2012 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Mitt Romney Style DeistPaladin 0 1043 October 4, 2012 at 8:30 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Mitt Romney actually comes up with a genius idea Napoléon 15 6382 September 25, 2012 at 12:11 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  Romney messes up again Napoléon 24 7794 August 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Mitt Romney’s Olympic Trouble Continues Minimalist 4 1294 July 28, 2012 at 12:55 am
Last Post: cratehorus