Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney’s Olympic Trouble Continues
Mitt Romney’s Olympic Trouble Continues
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/bo...tinue.html

Quote:Mr. Romney’s day got off to a bad start when he told a reporter for the Sunday Times, “I don’t mind that the British keep calling me a banker, but why do they pronounce it with a ‘W’?”
RE: Mitt Romney’s Olympic Trouble Continues
I hope you don't mean this seriously, Min, lol.

EDIT: I didn't check the subforum. You clever duck.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
What? That's he's a wanker?

All mormons are.
LOL

Did he really say that about Paul M.? I assume the wanker joke is both too subtle and too risque to have really come from Etch-a-sketch-man.
yes dumbasses Romney really said that..................

I find it hilarious he gives his obama is a foreigner America has special relationship with anglo saxon's wink wink bullshit routine (all hail the Klan) and then the very next day gets shit from the super conservative incredibly vile and hate filled Conservative Cameron........................who was the last super conservative that EVEN imperialist england hated ......hmmmmm I think it was around the 1940's.... I just can't remember his name?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borowitz - Alabama Losing Streak Continues Minimalist 0 693 February 9, 2015 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mitt Romney Style(Parody of Gangnam Stlye) Brian37 0 1195 December 27, 2012 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney Rayaan 1 1356 November 12, 2012 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Mitt Romney Style DeistPaladin 0 1040 October 4, 2012 at 8:30 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Mitt Romney actually comes up with a genius idea Napoléon 15 6350 September 25, 2012 at 12:11 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  Romney messes up again Napoléon 24 7784 August 9, 2012 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  Olympic-standard cdesign proponentsists Cyberman 0 787 August 6, 2012 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Romney Finds A Friendlier Crowd Minimalist 2 1414 July 12, 2012 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Zen Badger