Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you not do even if offered 1 Million
What would you not do even if offered 1 Million
Just a fun thread about things that scare the shit out of you that you would never do even if offered 1 million bucks. For me.

1. Bungee jumping
2. Sky diving
3. Walking down that narrow path at the Grand Canyon
4.Tightrope walking

Stuff like that.

Things I would do,

1. Shark cage, ONLY in a cage, not open water.
2. Wear a dog attack training suit
3. Eat a roasted insect of some sort
RE: What would you not do even if offered 1 Million
(July 17, 2012 at 6:08 am)Brian37 Wrote: 2. Sky diving

Done that and I would do it again, again, yet again, its AWESOME! Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ijXh9nYNo&feature=plcp

Now, OT: I wouldn't hurt/kill anyone for a milion bucks.
I think any sane compassionate person isn't going to hurt/murder someone for money. That should go into the category of DUH.

But I just though of another one.

I think there is some needle type building in Vegas that has a roller coaster at the top, HELL FUCKING NO! I love roller coasters, but not that high.
I'd do anything for a million.

anything.

Tongue

well, i'm scared of heights (bungee and skydive is fun, i'm talking standing on the edge of people's condo balcony kinda heights that freak me out). so, anything related to that would be huge to try to overcome for a mil. also, night cave diving scuba is likely outta the question. i don't want to have to follow the line or my air bubbles to know which way is up. jealous of anyone who does that tho b/c i love personal challenges.

btw, a million dollars isn't what it was 20yrs ago. so if we're talking about me disregarding person boundaries of mine, it would take a lot more than 1 mil.
[Image: dr_evil.jpg]
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(July 17, 2012 at 7:15 am)Napoleon Wrote: except maybe shag a corpse. That would be a no no.

I love how you draw the line at necrophilia.
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
(July 17, 2012 at 8:38 am)jackman Wrote: well, i'm scared of heights (bungee and skydive is fun, i'm talking standing on the edge of people's condo balcony kinda heights that freak me out). so, anything related to that would be huge to try to overcome for a mil. also, night cave diving scuba is likely outta the question. i don't want to have to follow the line or my air bubbles to know which way is up. jealous of anyone who does that tho b/c i love personal challenges.

btw, a million dollars isn't what it was 20yrs ago. so if we're talking about me disregarding person boundaries of mine, it would take a lot more than 1 mil.
[Image: dr_evil.jpg]

I hate balconies above the 5th floor. But more than the balcony is the absurd height of the rail, which you could sit on or trip and flip over. My mom had an 8th floor condo one time, I went out on the balcony once, and never again. If I go to a hotel that is tall, I will pick one with no balconies just windows.
1. Kill someone

2. Kill an animal that is not meant and designated for food

3. You know what? Amend both of the above to physically harm.

4. Have sex with someone I didn't want to sleep with

5. Abandon my family

There are probably a lot more.
1. Go to church.
2. Chop off my dick
3. Give up my xbox
4. Give you a million dollars.
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
So far I've only heard one thing I definitely wouldn't do and two things I probably wouldn't do...unless there were other circumstances that made them less repulsive to me.

I would totally give someone a million dollars for a million dollars. I'm no worse off, and now I have a friend who is a millionaire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2172 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1384 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2025 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  William Lane Craig worth $2 million. Jehanne 24 1342 July 25, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Million Pick-up March. Gawdzilla Sama 0 408 December 3, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pranks you have pulled, but would not now. Brian37 19 1099 February 21, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 835 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2145 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16345 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172