Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pranks you have pulled, but would not now.
Pranks you have pulled, but would not now.
Here is the thread where you post pranks you pulled as a teen or young adult, that you look back at and know you would not do now.

I'll start.

Back in the late 80s, in the early days of DOS commands and Windows, I went into a Radio Shack, noticed that the employees were not paying attention. Found a floor display tower. Took it to the C prompt, and typed in "Format C:". Anyone who knows DOS commands knows what I did. No, it does not destroy the physical computer. But it is a pain in the ass and took longer to reload the OS and programs.
RE: Pranks you have pulled, but would not now.
Statute of limitations...
^^^
Once, in a spirit of youthful exuberance fueled by copious amounts of alcohol, my mates and I set two cars on fire.  I'm not proud of it and wouldn't do it again.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I would probably still do the pranks that I once did, but I am never in the sorts of situations that made those pranks possible anymore. I was that guy that would shave off one of your eyebrows if you passed out at a party. There is one prank that I sometimes feel a bit guilty about. A bunch of us chartered a bus to take us from Erie PA to Buffalo NY for a rock concert. The bus ride up to Buffalo was a pretty wild party. We had a keg of beer on the bus and everyone had brought grass. The smoke was so thick that you couldn't see from one end of the bus to the other (yeah, I'm exaggerating just a bit). This one guy passed out that we apparently didn't like very much. We got make up kits from the girls and did the guy's face up like a $20 hooker. We woke him up when we got to the concert, and we didn't tell him what we had done.

I never saw him again. He wasn't on the bus on the way back to Erie. I don't know what happened to him. None of us went looking for him. We left him in a strange city while he was high, drunk, and made up like a hooker. It sunk in later on. I made sure to never leave anyone behind again.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
I once taped the handheld nozzle thing at the kitchen sink hoping my mom or dad would get blasted when they used it. I think I got the idea from AFV or youtube.

This was before they came home from work. They ended up being later than usual so of course I fcking forgot about it after a few hours and ended up hosing myself.
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
(February 20, 2019 at 6:42 pm)Yonadav Wrote: I would probably still do the pranks that I once did, but I am never in the sorts of situations that made those pranks possible anymore. I was that guy that would shave off one of your eyebrows if you passed out at a party. There is one prank that I sometimes feel a bit guilty about. A bunch of us chartered a bus to take us from Erie PA to Buffalo NY for a rock concert. The bus ride up to Buffalo was a pretty wild party. We had a keg of beer on the bus and everyone had brought grass. The smoke was so thick that you couldn't see from one end of the bus to the other (yeah, I'm exaggerating just a bit). This one guy passed out that we apparently didn't like very much. We got make up kits from the girls and did the guy's face up like a $20 hooker. We woke him up when we got to the concert, and we didn't tell him what we had done.

I never saw him again. He wasn't on the bus on the way back to Erie. I don't know what happened to him. None of us went looking for him. We left him in a strange city while he was high, drunk, and made up like a hooker. It sunk in later on. I made sure to never leave anyone behind again.

The best prank I ever pulled was on a passenger in my car. 

Despite what you might think about my blunt responses here on this website, I am a huge wimp physically. I am never afraid of being blunt. But I am no Rambo either.

So anywho. My friend and I had just left a party at a friends house. I was driving. We hit a traffic light and the car behind us honked, it was our friend who also just left the same party. Both of us were startled, but as anyone knows, only the driver can see the car behind you when the rear view mirror is adjusted to the driver. It was split second for me. HONK, look in the rear view to see it was our friend. Then look over at my equally startled passenger and think to myself "opportunity". 

So I said right after the honk, seeing his scared look, "Who the fuck does he think he is?" 

My friend/passenger was even more startled by my response. 

I doubled down by rolling down my window and shouting, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

My passenger becomes even more freaked out.

Then I tried to open my driver's side door, and he suddenly grabbed my chest and shouted "NO!"

I started laughing my ass off because he thought I was going to start a fight with a complete stranger, which is the last thing I would do.
I pulled a stunt in high school that I wouldn't try today. I was inflicted with a '58 Rambler station wagon. I loved it! The front seat laid down even with the back seat, making a large ... playground. We proved that three couples could get shiggy in that thing. (One couple with heads toward the radio.)

But the best thing was the luggage rack. My then-current lady challenged me and we were soon doing it on the roof of a car that was doing at least 80, while the driver was getting a BJ.

I don't know how I survived high school.
craziest prank I pulled was on my parents.. put a piece of electrical tape over the TV in the living room and totally forgot I put it there, causing them to think the TV was broken for weeks on end. Finally, I heard them arguing downstairs the one day and just casually walked up and pulled the piece of electrical tape off the sensor on the TV, only to see both of their jaws drop firmly to the floor. They were pretty pissed.

Other than that, no pranks really, just shit that was legitimately illegal. Honestly, my four years in high school makes most people's high school experiences look like a weekend at a daycare.

Not proud of a lot of the shit I did, but honestly I have some crazy stories to tell and can luckily laugh about a lot of the dumb shit I got myself into.

So yea I'd totally do the electrical tape on the TV thing again, it was fucking hilarious Tongue
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
I was part of a conspiracy to pack my high school's student council with anarchists and druggies. We won half the seats including class president.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 678 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2172 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2024 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2255 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2332 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Not that I ever will again, but.... Brian37 40 2845 April 8, 2020 at 11:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I have given up smoking 6 months ago , but ... Megabullshit 95 3474 April 1, 2020 at 6:40 am
  How are you passing your time now? ignoramus 28 1869 March 24, 2020 at 7:47 am
  [NOT SERIOUS] But wondering.... Brian37 14 2114 January 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1329 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch