Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUKEMC on youtube!
LUKEMC on youtube!
But not to talk about atheism/religion/science/politics/etc Tongue

[youtube]S7UtmyHaWfs[/youtube]

Please excuse: all winking, any dancing, any toplessness, odd clothing, anything else offensive to the human eye.

Enjoy Tongue
RE: LUKEMC on youtube!
OK that's pretty awesome. Credibility restored Big Grin
Was one of your parents an ape? Very cool BTW!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(June 28, 2009 at 6:03 am)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: Was one of your parents an ape? Very cool BTW!

Kyu

Somewhere in my ancestry I believe there was a little ape yes Tongue

And thanks.
I'm ancient enough to remember the Monkees doing speeded-up bits on their show and you remind me a bit of Davy Jones.
Good show!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
Lol welcome to youtube Luke.

Beware the votebots.....
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Bloody Hell Luke!

Impressive.

Do you by any chance do any martial arts? If not, I think you have the co ordination and agility to be an outstanding Aikido exponent especially.

Great stuff,thanks for posting your video.
(June 30, 2009 at 3:38 am)padraic Wrote: Bloody Hell Luke!

Impressive.

Do you by any chance do any martial arts? If not, I think you have the co ordination and agility to be an outstanding Aikido exponent especially.

Great stuff,thanks for posting your video.

I have longed to learn Aikido for years! I can't seem to find any place close that teaches it though. Doncaster isn't exactly a thriving city for the youths Tongue

I've never done any martial arts, although I would certainly like to. I've picked up bits and pieces up and down the UK from people I've met through doing this ^ ^ ^ who themselves have done martial arts. That's all though so far.

And thanks for the comment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Letting Go Of God - Julia Sweeney - Hilarious full youtube vid inside Duty 13 1597 May 20, 2020 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Duty
  What's your favourite youtube video bobby 33 3393 October 2, 2018 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Top 100 viral youtube vids ignoramus 0 281 April 16, 2018 at 5:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Youtube comments paulpablo 3 519 September 29, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Weirdest YouTube videos Aegon 4 1175 May 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Day 237 on the Cute Side of YouTube abentwookie 1 1042 March 24, 2015 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The current Youtube cover Newtonscat 3 866 February 11, 2015 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  "Things I saw on Youtube" bennyboy 0 921 November 16, 2013 at 12:29 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dawkins reads hate mail on youtube. Brian37 6 2348 November 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Owlix
  Great Austrialian youtube documentary channel Something completely different 0 917 July 22, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Something completely different