Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gee.....What A Fucking Surprise.
Gee.....What A Fucking Surprise.
Not.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012072...T8H00.html

Quote:PHOENIX (AP) - Opponents of Arizona's hardline immigration enforcement law contend that emails sent, received and forwarded by a former legislator who championed the law support allegations it was racially motivated.

Quote: A 2007 email sent from Pearce's legislative email account to a personal Pearce account said illegal immigration of Spanish-speakers puts the country's status as an English-speaking country at risk.

"It's like importing leper colonies and hope we don't catch leprosy," the email stated. "It's like importing thousands of Islamic jihadists and hope they adapt to the American dream."

Racist bastards being racist bastards. Who would have guessed?
RE: Gee.....What A Fucking Surprise.
Not surprised in the least.

I am so disgusted with the immigration issue. One side is racist and the other side is apathetic. Implementing draconian measures to enforce current law is fucking stupid, it does nothing to solve the problem. The current law creates the problem. If there was a more reasonable immigration policy that recognized the reasons people come here and provided for proper documentation and consequent legal recognition the issue goes away. (Except of course for the racist fucks that would make people feel as unwelcome as possible regardless).
RE: Gee.....What A Fucking Surprise.
Aside from pointing out the evident; that the guy is an obvious fascist who shouldn't be allowed to carry a badge but that doesn't change the fact that immigration is still a problem...

Excite news? Really? Is that meant to be ironic? That lay-out, the font, just all of it. Its one of the least exciting looking sites I've ever seen. I mean I read the whole thing but I'll be honest, I struggled. The writing was so small it was like looking at the bottom of a cartoon devils contract. I mean its a shame, its a really good report but if I were less fair-minded I would of just gone "boring" and clicked the cross which is essentially what my inner-child was screaming with tears in its eyes by the time I'd finished.

... but yeah, we need unbiased people handling the issue of immigration, its a serious one.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 248562 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1855 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 667 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 671 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 786 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 687 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 803 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1724 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1594 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 1990 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37