Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Christians
Funny Christians
[Image: comicon-list.jpg]

This is hilarious Big Grin

How did they even found out that the bible forbids remote viewing and video games perplexes me.
RE: Funny Christians
(July 21, 2012 at 10:50 pm)Ashendant Wrote: This is hilarious Big Grin

What's wrong with eating vegetables? Is this just some strange sect run by the meat packing industry?
They breed like rabbits these sects, well found.
Just heard of a new [animated short] film "Tofu The Vegan Zombie'

http://www.tofutheveganzombie.com/movie
Lycanthropy? Do they really believe shit like that exists?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The only one I agree with is the Twilight films. Tongue

Everyone should stay away from that shit.
Cunt
(July 21, 2012 at 10:50 pm)Ashendant Wrote:

Their beloved probably aren't even aware half these things exist. They're just giving them ideas now Big Grin Also, doesn't Christianity have its origins in a (middle) eastern religion anyway?
(July 22, 2012 at 9:41 am)frankiej Wrote: The only one I agree with is the Twilight films. Tongue

What about Scientology?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 22, 2012 at 10:51 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(July 22, 2012 at 9:41 am)frankiej Wrote: The only one I agree with is the Twilight films. Tongue

What about Scientology?

That provides some good laughs, my friend. Twilight just makes me want to die.
Cunt
Watching LOTR is a sin now? Sucks to be them.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(July 22, 2012 at 9:04 am)Faith No More Wrote: Lycanthropy? Do they really believe shit like that exists?

Actually, it does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_lycanthropy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7768 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31169 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 51111 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 15782 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  This would be funny.... Minimalist 3 1269 December 30, 2012 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 9936 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Funny email my buddy received Shell B 27 9026 July 29, 2010 at 5:13 am
Last Post: Tiberius