Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is bored here.
God is bored here.
Sorry, but there is just no interesting things to discuss here.
So I spouted a few things and was given a warning not to spout.
But I don't see the need to "discuss" much here with you all, in other words, rehash and argue and contribute to confusion which only leads people to ambivalence. You might want to ask yourself just how this forum is contributing anyway to society.

You people are afraid of me or something. Must be the fear of the Lord.

Thinking
RE: God is bored here.
(July 31, 2012 at 9:43 pm)Stevie Wrote: Sorry, but there is just no interesting things to discuss here.
But I don't see the need to "discuss" much here with you all, in other words, rehash and argue and contribute to confusion which only leads people to ambivalence. You might want to ask yourself just how this forum is contributing anyway to society.

Thinking

Stevie, you know I love you.
If you're bored, you should try debating the Bible with atheists, they're more fun than the fundies. Fundies just walk away, the atheists explode in incoherent rants which I find highly amusing.

Have you ever had an atheist tell you how to interpret the bible? Good stuff, I recommend it to anyone, god or human, who is bored.
(July 31, 2012 at 9:43 pm)Stevie Wrote: Sorry, but there is just no interesting things to discuss here.

Thinking

You didn't forsee yourself getting bored or 'warned' here?

One would think the 'almighty' could have forseen this speed bump and set things into motion to help curb this unforseen 'bordem/warning' that has put you in this tail spin.
Then "god" can go fuck himself.
Quote: the atheists explode in incoherent rants which I find highly amusing.

Incoherent? US?

[Image: irony-meter-exploded.jpg]
(July 31, 2012 at 10:59 pm)Drich Wrote: You didn't forsee yourself getting bored or 'warned' here?

One would think the 'almighty' could have forseen this speed bump and set things into motion to help curb this unforseen 'bordem/warning' that has put you in this tail spin.

Don't even get me started on what one might expect of the almighty vs what one sees -presumably from the almighty.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
God finds us boring?

Aw, shame.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Piss off then.

Quote:So I spouted a few things and was given a warning not to spout.

Rightly so.

Quote:But I don't see the need to "discuss" much here with you all

See response 1.

Quote:in other words, rehash and argue and contribute to confusion which only leads people to ambivalence. You might want to ask yourself just how this forum is contributing anyway to society.

Last I checked this forum didn't owe 'society' shit.

Quote:You people are afraid of me or something. Must be the fear of the Lord.

How can I be fearful of that which I don't believe exists. Idiot.

Quote:Thinking

You just got boring.
what happened to your allegiance napo? i thot you were squarely in his court, ready to get tatoos and all. Smile
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(July 31, 2012 at 10:39 pm)catfish Wrote: Stevie, you know I love you.
If you're bored, you should try debating the Bible with atheists, they're more fun than the fundies. Fundies just walk away, the atheists explode in incoherent rants which I find highly amusing.

Have you ever had an atheist tell you how to interpret the bible? Good stuff, I recommend it to anyone, god or human, who is bored.

wow ... a follow up response that was even more imbecilic than the OP. Do you have ANY idea how stupid this makes you sound?

Being that you regularly have blinders on - I will break down why this is such an idiotic, inane, asinine, completely vacuous response to make. Oh and by the way, you have now officially taken Godchild's place in my book as our forum's lead air-headed blowhard.

fish Wrote:Stevie, you know I love you.
This statement alone makes any points for intelligence you may have had take a nose dive. Every thread Stevie has posted he has a video of himself auditioning as World's Stupidest Stoner. The man may very well be mentally handicap and has not offered up a single valid thought since he arrived. Your "love" of him says so much about you.
fish Wrote:If you're bored, you should try debating the Bible with atheists, they're more fun than the fundies. Fundies just walk away, the atheists explode in incoherent rants which I find highly amusing.

Yeah, what a great point you have there ... I've NEVER seen a fundie explode. Oh wait yes I have, I've seen you and every other fundie explode on this site. I've read you curse and swear and rant on just like anyone else here. Also, you are a fundie. You ramble on about the Greek and Hebrew translations and argue on about the "true" meaning of the scriptures. I hate to tell you this pal, but that's a fundie. You may not share some of the traditional values, but you're definitely a die-hard fundie ranting on how you're right and everyone else is wrong.

fish Wrote:Have you ever had an atheist tell you how to interpret the bible?

Once again you're back to the non sequitur you've used over and over. As if someone has to believe in something to understand it. You dirty little hypocrite. You yourself admit that you don't believe in jesus as a deity and many other parts of the Bible and yet here you are telling us that we're not allowed to interpret it -- but you can. Furthermore, the evidence you use to back up your ridiculous theories never hold any water and any basic google search often destroys them while you toss out generic trash talk like, "you've got nothing." It's pathetic.

fish Wrote:Good stuff, I recommend it to anyone, god or human, who is bored.
No one cares what you recommend. This is obviously a post simply to push hot buttons. You can think that my beliefs are stupid all day long. That, I don't have a problem with. The problem I have with you is that you're a lying little hypocrite trolling around looking for a pissing contest. You're a wanna-be intellectual with little to no research and none of the credentials. Nothing you've presented in these forums has any thing more substantial than what a high school freshman might present to his buddies in the school cafeteria. It's just generic dribble with only your silly beliefs and pseudo-history offered as evidence to back it up.

My guess is that this response of mine will probably give you the hard-on you've been looking for. You wanted attention - you got it troll.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12239 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6668 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad