Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBC: Weekly News Quiz
BBC: Weekly News Quiz
Well this mught make me keep more up to date with what's going on! Hopefully it will be a regular thing Smile

BBC: Weekly World News Quiz
Quote:It's the end of another week... Just how much do you remember about the headlines from the past seven days?

Test your knowledge of world news events in our quiz.

When you've got your result, why not e-mail the quiz to your friends to see how they measure up?

I got 6 out of 7 (I got the cat one wrong) Cool Shades

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: BBC: Weekly News Quiz
I go 5 out of 7 (Moon question and Trump question wrong).

I thought they spent longer on the moon than that Big Grin
(July 17, 2009 at 12:24 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I thought they spent longer on the moon than that

They did, just not on the surface ... what's interesting though is that was almost certainly a limit of the technology, I just read that the current Shuttle crew will be doing EVA's of 6½ hours each time.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

Yeah, I meant spent more time on the surface. Seems an awful effort to get them there and only walk on the moon for that short time.

Shock

CONSPIRACY!
I guess it was about about the efficiency of the matter at hand, more than it was the fun of it Wink

EvF
(July 17, 2009 at 4:55 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Yeah, I meant spent more time on the surface. Seems an awful effort to get them there and only walk on the moon for that short time.

10 seconds would have been worth it!

(July 17, 2009 at 4:55 pm)Tiberius Wrote: CONSPIRACY!

Well obviously your hignessnessness!

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 594 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 729 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Annoying Trivia Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 56 3182 November 17, 2018 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2402 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 428 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What is your favorite BBC show? Foxaèr 47 9958 May 27, 2017 at 11:43 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Wrestling quiz robvalue 34 4230 July 21, 2015 at 8:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D ) Losty 55 10900 May 16, 2014 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  QUIZ: How Will You Die A Theist 29 7749 November 30, 2012 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  Pub Quiz Team Darwinian 13 4343 September 25, 2009 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Amphora