Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 1:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children with disabilities are God’s punishment
Children with disabilities are God’s punishment
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/0...-abortion/

Quote:On Thursday, Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall ® spoke at a press conference against state funding for Planned Parenthood. He blasted the organization for supporting a women’s right to choose, saying that God punishes women who have had abortions by giving them disabled children:

ಠ_ಠ
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Children with disabilities are God’s punishment
God punished my state for the Civil War by giving us disabled state delegates.
Clearly this Bob Marshall is God's punishment on his parents for ever meeting in the first place. Pity the rest of the country has to share that punishment.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Disabled children are disabled and eugenics isn't as bad as everyone makes out (subtle hint).
Religion is an attempt to answer the philosophical questions of the unphilosophical man.
You didn't know that the parents of special children are all assholes? Really, Summer. Get with the times.

Fucking idiots. How do they not see that they are judging, hating and spreading discord.
I think they do see that, but they understand their audience and know there's unfortunately a lot of support for this crap.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm hoping the sarcasm of the last sentence wasn't directed at me.
?

No sarcasm intended, directed or otherwise. Merely responding to Shell's comment and adding to my post count. Apologies if I came across that way.
(September 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: On Thursday, Virginia State Delegate Bob Marshall ® spoke at a press conference against state funding for Planned Parenthood. He blasted the organization for supporting a women’s right to choose,

Completely understandable. No woman with a brain and informed right to choose would have carried him to full term.

(September 10, 2012 at 4:14 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: saying that God punishes women who have had abortions by giving them disabled children

He made a minor slip of the tongue. He meant a mentally disabled bastard like himself is god's punishment to those women who failed to properly exercise their right to choose.
I meant Shell, actually.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 304 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Theoretical Alternative to Capital Punishment AFTT47 13 1871 June 4, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Madonna Steals Two More African Children From Malawi Fred Hampton 67 7073 March 26, 2017 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why doesn't the American's with Disabilities act Apply to government? Brakeman 0 1052 April 14, 2015 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  the religious beat their children into submission for god daandaan 9 3347 December 11, 2013 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: daandaan
  Over-reaction or Justified Punishment? Cinjin 17 3140 October 7, 2013 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Capital Punishment Fans Minimalist 31 7540 September 13, 2013 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Legislation Will Allow Iowa’s Homeschooling Parents to Not Teach Their Children Gooders1002 10 4685 May 28, 2013 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Another Republican, another gay sex scandal but this time with children! TaraJo 9 4529 November 1, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Utracia
  CNBC uploads story of banks stealing 43 trillion. CNBC executive's children murdered. Ashendant 5 2739 October 28, 2012 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye