Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Clegg calls a bigot a bigot
Nick Clegg calls a bigot a bigot
Quote:Nick Clegg has become embroiled in a row over gay marriage after aides had to remove comments in the draft version of a speech calling opponents "bigots"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19555757

Quote:Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey said the remarks were "very offensive".

"If he persists in taking that view I and others would be very offended, he said.

"To be called a bigot is a very offensive statement and I would ask him to recall it...because there are issues here that demand very serious debate."

Fuck you "Lord" Carey you fucking bigoted twat.
RE: Nick Clegg calls a bigot a bigot
Quote:"To be called a bigot is a very offensive statement and I would ask him to recall it...because there are issues here that demand very serious debate."

No, there are not and if you don't want to be called a bigot you should stop being one.

You twat.
Lord Carey is a hateful turd, and few agree with him.

Bigots should be called bigots.
Heaven forfend someone should hold a view that upsets George Carey. I don't suppose there are many people who would give much of a toss how offended he and these anonymous others would be and clearly he knows that; otherwise there'd be little point in the sad little man making a statement to point out just how offended he is.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
One thing, he has nothing to fear from calling Carey a bigot as it's a claim that has a hell of a lot of evidence behind it.
I'm sure this "Lord" doesn't find it offensive to tell gay people they're unnatural, or that they're sinful, or that they'll go to hell for eternity, or that they have no right to marriage, or that they're second class citizens, or that they're basically sub-fucking-human to the model fucking christian and don't deserve the same rights as everyone else in the fucking country.

Yet he's the cunt complaining about his feelings?

It's indescribable the sheer audacity that this little worm has.
Well, apparently he supported the 1998 Lambeth Conference's resolution rejecting all homosexual practise as "incompatible with scripture". A year later he was one of four bishops who refused to sign the Cambridge Accord: "an attempt to find agreement on affirming certain human rights of homosexuals, notwithstanding differences within the church on the morality of homosexual behaviour." Interviewed by David Frost in 2002 he said "I don't believe in blessing same-sex relationships because frankly I don't know what I'm blessing."

But don't dare have a contrary opinion about this stuff or you'll make him cry.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Typical of a liberal to say something right and not stand by it. Typcal of the C of E, to be bigots, but not want to be known by what they say. and it is typical of me to despise them.
The Current Archbishop ,who is also a twat, is against gay marriage but has ,incredibly, called for Sharia law to be avaialable in the UK.
Rowan Williams has spouted more than a few owl pellets like that. Apparently, certain aspects of sharia ought to be made available since it's going to be inevitable anyway.

[Image: o-rly.jpg?w=490]
(Low-paid ransomer owl of barbaric, snotty church (Anag.), yesterday)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 240 February 26, 2024 at 11:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 233 February 26, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Calls for Bipartisanship onlinebiker 12 504 January 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: no one
  The WLB Calls For More Police Brutality. Minimalist 9 1240 July 30, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bernie Sanders stands up to religious bigot. Mechaghostman2 4 979 June 12, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Ted Calls Mein Drumpf classless....HA! Brian37 0 670 March 23, 2016 at 6:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Sen. Warren Calls It For What It Is Minimalist 1 688 September 4, 2014 at 12:01 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Rush Limbaugh calls Sandra Fluke a prostitute Doubting Thomas 58 14797 March 6, 2012 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  UK Ex-minister calls for the de-crimilisation of all drugs! Tiberius 4 1627 December 16, 2010 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Skipper
  Nick Clegg says I dont believe in God downbeatplumb 12 4213 May 13, 2010 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb