Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Clegg says I dont believe in God
Nick Clegg says I dont believe in God
For all you non british out there Nick Clegg is the leader of the Libereal Democrats a (fairly) major political party.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment...074541.ece

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Nick Clegg says I dont believe in God
He's an atheist. Awesome.

EvF
He's my hero Angel Cloud
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I expect all you Brits to vote for him!
Quote: He later issued a statement saying that, while he is “not an active believer”, his Spanish wife Miriam is a Roman Catholic and their two young sons will be brought up in the Catholic faith.

I hope he gives them fully functioning, questioning minds, contrary to what his wife wants.
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
I'm not voting for a person based purely on religious beliefs. I would remind everyone that he is married to a Catholic and that he supports his children being indoctrinated in that religion. He even supports the Pope's visit.

I vote for people based on their policies, and the Lib Dems are all style and no substance (the notable exception being their stance on democratic reform). I'm voting for the Conservatives.
He was getting some heat for his weak remarks in the Sky debate about the Pope's visit. I still think he's pretty cool.
All of them had crap remarks based on that question. An acceptable answer would have been either "I'll allow the Pope to visit but the British government will not pay for it." or "We will make sure he knows that if he attempts entry into the country, he shall be arrested for crimes against humanity."

I wouldn't have minded either way; I just don't like seeing politicians supporting people who have no right to be supported.
(April 28, 2010 at 5:06 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I wouldn't have minded either way; I just don't like seeing politicians supporting people who have no right to be supported.

At least its not like in the States where you have a choice between only two parties of all style and no substance.
Syna Wrote:At least its not like in the States where you have a choice between only two parties of all style and no substance.

They have style now?! Shock
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 492 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Ukrainians dont want to learn Russian language Interaktive 2 295 July 31, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 329 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  AP says 90% of Workers get Tax Cut Neo-Scholastic 64 5252 February 4, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2130 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71244 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Scotland could leave the UK, and join Canada instead, says author Isis 21 7278 April 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Sec. of Defense Says Climate Change is Real Minimalist 27 3639 March 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  North Korea executed 5 security officials, South Korea says KUSA 32 5155 March 2, 2017 at 7:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Kellyanne Conway says 2 Iraqi refugees responsible for Bowling Green Massacre Cecelia 26 3847 February 3, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4