Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Jesus married?
Was Jesus married?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19645273

Is it so wrong if Jesus was married? This article is pretty interesting. The early church might have suppressed information about his marriage.
RE: Was Jesus married?
Wow, thats funny. I just saw you post on a thread asking the exact same thing with exactly the same reason behind it. I believe the thread name was "Mrs Christ".
What an amazing coincidence. :-)

I can't wait for your next thread that totally isn't ripped off; "Is there any actual evidence against Assange?" or perhaps "Lets talk like pirates".
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:36 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Wow, thats funny. I just saw you post on a thread asking the exact same thing with exactly the same reason behind it. I believe the thread name was "Mrs Christ".

I can't wait for your next thread that totally isn't ripped off; "Is there any actual evidence against Assange?" or perhaps "Lets talk like pirates".

I wanted to post in that other thread but I forgot where it was and I was too lazy to search. I figured it was easier to just start a new thread. I don't mind if this thread gets merged with the other one.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:47 am)greneknight Wrote:
(September 19, 2012 at 9:36 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Wow, thats funny. I just saw you post on a thread asking the exact same thing with exactly the same reason behind it. I believe the thread name was "Mrs Christ".

I wanted to post in that other thread but I forgot where it was and I was too lazy to search. I figured it was easier to just start a new thread. I don't mind if this thread gets merged with the other one.

Oh yeah, yeah. Its totally not on "todays threads" or "my threads" at all.
Wait... whats that? Does anyone smell that? Fuck me its overpowering... oh thats right.

Its...
[Image: 2yakmz0eop5ozj3wes59.jpeg]
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Anyway, I'm now writing short posts. I'm increasing my post count.
Well someone obviously never learnt the phrase "quality over quantity".
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:53 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Well someone obviously never learnt the phrase "quality over quantity".

Short but witty - that's what one can say of my posts. That's quality, by the way.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:55 am)greneknight Wrote:
(September 19, 2012 at 9:53 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Well someone obviously never learnt the phrase "quality over quantity".

Short but witty - that's what one can say of my posts. That's quality, by the way.

Which one can say that? I'm assuming he'd have to have alzheimers to fully appreciate the quality of a cloned thread.
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:55 am)greneknight Wrote:

Short but witty - that's what one can say of my posts.

Who is this "one" ye speak of, ye scurvy dog? Tongue

EDIT: Damn, that scallywag RaphielDrake beat me to the joke. I'll make that jack keelhaul fer this.
Cunt
(September 19, 2012 at 9:57 am)frankiej Wrote:
(September 19, 2012 at 9:55 am)greneknight Wrote: Short but witty - that's what one can say of my posts.

Who is this "one" ye speak of, ye scurvy dog? Tongue

I've got a suggestion as to who it might be.

- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2018 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ? The Wise Joker 63 9416 January 31, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4133 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7245 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Gay, Mormon, and Happily Married Erinome 14 5793 July 21, 2012 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7387 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist