Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay, Mormon, and Happily Married
Gay, Mormon, and Happily Married
http://abcnews.go.com/US/gay-mormon-happ...Ah4DPVf3iR

Okay, so many of you are aware that I married my gay best friend, although death has since parted us. He was an atheistic satanist, so obviously religion had nothing to do with it. We did it for legal reasons. Sure we loved each other very much, but our marriage was never consummated. I doubt he could've even become aroused enough to do that.

This guy... wow... do you think he is genuinely happy? Do you think that putting the happiness of an imaginary being before his own happiness is going to have a happy outcome?

This woman... do you think she's satisfied? do you think she really believes her husband is thinking about her when they're having sex? What in the hell is going on here.

I am not one to judge. If this couple is truly happy, then more power to them, but it's hard to be happy when you're not being true to yourself. I could tell from his nonverbal communications that he's not being honest about his feelings, especially when he said he is sexually attracted to his wife.

And Mormonism! Of all the dumb fucking religions in the world to waste your life and sacrifice your happiness for...

Discuss.

RE: Gay, Mormon, and Happily Married
(July 19, 2012 at 5:23 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I could tell from his nonverbal communications that he's not being honest about his feelings, especially when he said he is sexually attracted to his wife.

She also had tears in her eyes when he said that he isn't attracted to women.

I've always found Mormons.. odd..
These are the kind of guys who get caught with their pants around their ankles in a room full of their "fishing buddies". At least when/if this happens to him, no one will be that surprised.

They do have a really fucking cool last name, though..

(July 19, 2012 at 5:34 pm)aleialoura Wrote: These are the kind of guys who get caught with their pants around their ankles in a room full of their "fishing buddies". At least when/if this happens to him, no one will be that surprised.

They do have a really fucking cool last name, though..

I must agree with you that this is the type of man who will eventually be caught in some type of sexual scandal. Frankly I don't truly care if someone wants to be dishonest to themselves and the ones they love. That's their own business and they are more than welcome to go about it. But to see it happen because some dumb-fuck is brainwashed by one of the most admittedly idiotic religions on this planet it just sad. I hope that both of them get what they deserve for trying to repress who he really is as a person. They truly will deserve it when this entire thing blows up in their face.

By the way your story about marrying your gay best friend is fucking awesome. Just had to share that.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
(July 19, 2012 at 5:47 pm)C.W. Sims Wrote: But to see it happen because some dumb-fuck is brainwashed by one of the most admittedly idiotic religions on this planet it just sad. I hope that both of them get what they deserve for trying to repress who he really is as a person. They truly will deserve it when this entire thing blows up in their face.

I feel sorry for the kids who will have to deal with the aftermath.
As do I. But in the end perhaps it will force them to see just how horribly twisted the religion they were raised in can be and they will move away from such idiocy and find a life of more rational thinking. It might not actually end as badly as we think.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.
(July 19, 2012 at 5:47 pm)C.W. Sims Wrote: By the way your story about marrying your gay best friend is fucking awesome. Just had to share that.

I would've walked across broken glass for him. I miss him very much.

(July 19, 2012 at 5:56 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I would've walked across broken glass for him. I miss him very much.

You seem like quite the amazing person. I know how you feel, at least the first part. I would literally do anything for my partner. I will likely lose him before I die as well, due to health issues, I hope I handle it half as well as you seem to have done.

Well, if you ever need to vent, or a shoulder, or just someone to make you laugh, you can count on me. I've been very alone in this world since he died, so I could always use more genuine friends. Losing someone you love is never easy. I was basically sedated for a couple weeks after he died, and I still struggle with grief daily. Probably always will, but he wouldn't want me to be crippled by it, and my kids keep me going.

I am also a licensed counselor.

Any time.

Can someone explain to me how he got it up long enough to have sex with his 'wife' to have those kids?

I'm not being intentionally assholic, just... find it difficult to imagine. Difficult to honestly fuck someone I don't wanna fuck...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consecrated virgins: 'I got married to Christ' zebo-the-fat 11 2022 December 7, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Lyle Jeffs, Fundamentalist Mormon Breeding Colony Finance Wizard ARRESTED !!! vorlon13 6 2202 June 17, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ? The Wise Joker 63 9460 January 31, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pope decries gay marriage and advances Christian persecution complex Aroura 28 3846 February 22, 2016 at 12:03 pm
  Gay, Catholic and Doing Fine athrock 413 42064 February 12, 2016 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Mormon Church Admits Smith Married 14 year old JesusHChrist 15 4135 September 16, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  The Mormon Cult warlocksarebest 26 7736 November 30, 2014 at 3:14 pm
  Couple Wins Suit Against Mormon Fuckwads Minimalist 10 4638 March 21, 2014 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ugandan Minister (and Catholic priest) says child rape is natural, if it's not gay Ryantology 19 6844 February 24, 2014 at 2:44 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  How to Train a Mormon Bad Writer 29 7724 September 6, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer