Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You whip children with Sticks you are a child abuser and deserve to be in jail.
If You whip children with Sticks you are a child abuser and deserve to be in jail.
Sick Christian fucks and their obsessions with 'sparing the rod'. They are just evil sadists and sexual fuck ups. .Angry
RE: If You whip children with Sticks you are a child abuser and deserve to be in jail.
Hey, if you stick your dick up their asses you can be an archbishop. The sky's the limit, man.
RE: If You whip children with Sticks you are a child abuser and deserve to be in jail.
(September 19, 2012 at 11:29 am)Puddleglum Wrote: Sick Christian fucks and their obsessions with 'sparing the rod'. They are just evil sadists and sexual fuck ups. .Angry
Dead Horse
i would have posted a imoticon beating a dead smaller imoticon but this is all they had, but it think your smart enough to figure things out. Wink
(September 19, 2012 at 11:29 am)Puddleglum Wrote: Sick Christian fucks and their obsessions with 'sparing the rod'. They are just evil sadists and sexual fuck ups. .Angry

I have no objections to this post.
Oh save it. My dad did not spare the rod and is an atheist.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Polaris, there is a distinct difference. There is no atheist doctrine that encourages beating children, whereas your Bible is quite clear on the subject. Also, your argument is a logical fallacy.

That being said, this thread is a bit "Rawr, I have nothing to say but that I don't like it!" There really is not much here to go off of. A story in the news? A talking point? Have you got anything, glumpy?
It's just another example of religious fundamentalists ignoring scientific research. This time, pretty much all modern psychology says hitting children is wrong but the love to say "we know better." Just like scientists say creationism is a piece of shit, but they don't listen to it. Just like psychology says homosexuality is natural, but they say we can be cured. Scientists say over population is a big problem but religious fundamentalists tend to encourage their followers to have big families with lots of children. Ignoring science is spreading into conservative politics; guess what's happening with global warming? Same thing; scientists say it's happening, idiots say 'we know better!'
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
If you don't like it then don't post here ShellB. Post elsewhere.
(September 19, 2012 at 9:49 pm)Shell B Wrote: Polaris, there is a distinct difference. There is no atheist doctrine that encourages beating children, whereas your Bible is quite clear on the subject. Also, your argument is a logical fallacy.

That being said, this thread is a bit "Rawr, I have nothing to say but that I don't like it!" There really is not much here to go off of. A story in the news? A talking point? Have you got anything, glumpy?

He was loosing an arguement in another thread and thought he could redeem himself by vilifing the whole of Christianity, (and appearently all of human history except for this last western generation.) To try and save face. He artfully (like a hacksaw) set up the point of contention then even started another thread to seperate this effort from the failed one. All in an effort to appeal to popular morality, and to segergate himself from those who are not apart of his social order. I believe That was the "rawr" bit you identified. cause he Rawr-ed me.
I can not say with 100% accuracy, but am fairly sure that scripture does not say anything about beating children. I was quite a handful as a child and I believe the whippings I got were the only thing that kept me in line and taught me respect for others.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 179 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1135 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1998 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9165 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2554 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3663 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Dinesh D'Souza went to jail?! Jehanne 12 1892 June 3, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 816 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Money raising through child work Der/die AtheistIn 12 3365 December 11, 2017 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27292 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B