Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are UFO's real?
Are UFO's real?
I told people in the religion section that I had seen in my lifetime on three separate occasions strange things in the sky that were do doubt real UFO's. Even though I brought up a more serious topic, mainly all I got were flippant responses on the ufo thing. I guess you just can't believe it until you see it. These people seem to think that I just saw something strange. But there is a big difference between simply strange and fucking majestic. Sure, there is a likelihood that the U.S. could be experimenting with ufo technology. But I doubt if it was connected with what I saw. And these things have been seen throughout recorded history.
One person scoffed at the idea of traveling faster than light. Well over twenty years ago, I sent the Jet Propulsion Laboratory my plans for a centrifugal inertia space drive. Which would reach the speed of light in a little over a year of 1g acceleration. Strangely enough, I bought a double dvd set called "Free Energy and Antigravity Propulsion." There were a few interesting things in the first disk. The second disk I just threw away because it was so stupid. But one interesting thing in the first disk was that somebody actually built a device that I had thought of, but rejected because it was too impractical. They gave it what they called the canoe test. Two people got into a canoe with the device and used it to motor them around in a pool.
Things like this bring up some interesting questions. In a free e-book that I've written called,<snip!> one of the things I bring up in it is space exploration and colonization. Though you might not hear what you would expect. It would be a very interesting read for anybody who cared to do so. If you want to, you can post me a message and I will tell you where to find it.
RE: Are UFO's real?
[Image: SurfPaddle.jpg]
I never doubted that there are unidentified flying objects. Just yesterday I notice a plane the sky that I can't identify.
What does it even mean to say that something is a real UFO? That you REALLY can't tell what it is?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-pwTjZw...r_embedded I'n learning to fly
[Image: banhammer_forecast1.gif]
The term UFO stands for 'Unidentified Flying Object'. So as long as someone in the world has genuinely seen something flying and they don't know what it is, then UFO in their categorical sense are certainly real. However, a forum of essentially rationalist individuals should be in accordance that the evidence for actual alien UFOs is, like many collective, non-academic theories, fragmented and inconclusive to the point of there being no point in believing in them. As always, any evidence to refute anything I surmise is gladly received, with great interest and an open mind.
Travel broadens, lightens, divides, resolves, disrupts, comforts and satisfies the mind. No travel broadens the rear.
[Image: maybe.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

(September 21, 2012 at 3:39 pm)Chuck Wrote: I never doubted that there are unidentified flying objects. Just yesterday I notice a plane the sky that I can't identify.

This one million fucking times.

I am happy to debate UFOs and weird experiences. However, the wording of these questions often create so much miscommunication it is pointless.

Are UFOs real? Yes.
I'd be surprised if any intelligent life from another planet would want to visit this dirtball

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Afterlife' feels 'even more real than real,' researcher says pocaracas 5 2918 April 18, 2013 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Real Scientists....Doing Real Science Minimalist 1 1653 February 21, 2012 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Faith No More