Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Discovery by Legitimate Christian Scientists
New Discovery by Legitimate Christian Scientists
I knew it!

[Image: tumblr_matgz5F06R1rt8sgdo1_500.jpg]
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
RE: New Discovery by Legitimate Christian Scientists
Nah........

[Image: 209795_f520.jpg]
[Image: one-more-theory-theory-ark-noah-flood-de...=630&h=504]
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(September 24, 2012 at 9:45 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote: I knew it!

[Image: tumblr_matgz5F06R1rt8sgdo1_500.jpg]

Dinosaurs lived 200,000 times longer than Christianity because they didn't believe in some faggoty crucified idol that was both god and dinosaur, and who fucked his own mother to lay the egg that would be himself.

(September 24, 2012 at 10:06 pm)Darkstar Wrote: [Image: one-more-theory-theory-ark-noah-flood-de...=630&h=504]

What about plesiosaurs, did Noah have torpedoes too? Big Grin
Are you sure about that Chuck?
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
Quote:Dinosaurs lived 200,000 times longer than Christianity because they didn't believe in some faggoty crucified idol that was both god and dinosaur, and who fucked his own mother to lay the egg that would be himself.

I thought it was theists that were supposed to hate the gays. Or are you just being "edgy"?
“The truth of our faith becomes a matter of ridicule among the infidels if any Catholic, not gifted with the necessary scientific learning, presents as dogma what scientific scrutiny shows to be false.”
No its satire.

Puddleglum watch and learn.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis Cyberman 24 2831 August 2, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Expired
  Scientists Successfully Teach Gorilla It Will Die Someday Skipper 10 5381 November 10, 2010 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Lethe