Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Full Metal Alchemist
[split] Full Metal Alchemist
Quote:Fuck you Fullmetal Alchemist for making Alchemy popular again. Fuck you!

Be that as it may, it is a good anime series.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: [split] Full Metal Alchemist
Oh, believe me. I am huge fan of FMA. Great great show. There are just aspects of FMA that make me puke, aspects that have nothing to do with how awesome the show is but more the people who love the show...and Vic Mignogna the voice of Ed. Fucking hate that prick. I'm friendly with some of the voice actors on the show and other voice actors that know him, and boy have I heard some stories.

And then you got the "Risembool Rangers" or the the "Miniskirt Army" people who obsess way too much over Vic and Travis Willingham, and get all whiny and bitchy because Travis is dating Laura Bailey. I mean I hear about this stuff and rage. I rage hardcore.

Animu drama is some of the worst kind of drama.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Ugghh! Anime!

My oldest daughter likes that kind of [expletive deleted] too! I think she must be broken Confusedhock:

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Hey! Animu is awesome. I've been to 5 anime conventions this year already and I'm going to another one at the end of the month in Connecticut. Then I have a break before my final Anime Convention of the year in New Hampshire this November. I typically go to 4-8 cons a year. Tongue

I'm not obsessed...nope >.>
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full freezer conundrum onlinebiker 5 394 September 18, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Some metal in my eye Cod 28 1461 September 29, 2019 at 7:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Full-blown nerdathon... Gawdzilla Sama 17 1235 May 13, 2019 at 4:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7553 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1433 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 755 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Full Contact Solitaire. Gawdzilla Sama 28 5619 April 22, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13767 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28572 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Christian are full of shit Anon2381 10 4159 June 3, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet