Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dwarf X
Red Dwarf X
Who else is quite dizzy with anticipation and can't wait for Thursday, 21:00 on Dave?

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=135341767
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Red Dwarf X
Can't watch it Sad

Hopefully my parents can record it for me Smile
From the little I've seen it's looking pretty good.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hope so and @Insanity, I'm sure that bittorrent can come to the rescue..
(September 29, 2012 at 4:00 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Hope so and @Insanity, I'm sure that bittorrent can come to the rescue..

In halls and the uni check our computers every time we connect to the internet for torrent software and all that. Probably ways round it somehow but for now ill have to catch it up when I visit home.

Have you seen Back To Earth, I really enjoyed it Tongue
Don't worry, it's on Dave so it's bound to be repeated to death! Back to Earth was very good Big Grin
Yeah I'm sure I can catch it in the next 30 years on Dave repeats lol
Thing is if there isn't alot of viewers they won't make more.
Definitely going to watch it but further series seems unlikely. Most people are idiots and would rather watch something more samey.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Hopefully there will be a lot of viewers now that everyone 'should' have access to Dave on Freeview.
(September 29, 2012 at 4:08 pm)Insanity x Wrote: In halls and the uni check our computers every time we connect to the internet for torrent software and all that.
That's fucking stupid. Torrents are a fast way to download all kinds of files...they aren't just used for illegal downloads. Do they only claim to do this check, of have you seen it for real? There must be a way around this block...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunking the myth about Red Shirts Amarok 20 1196 February 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which is grammatically more right - "red new car" or "new red car" ErGingerbreadMandude 55 6952 January 24, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For Red Dwarf fans: uncut versions robvalue 37 2535 December 27, 2016 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
Information How Rimmer saves Red Dwarf Aractus 0 950 March 16, 2016 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Gas Sation Blessing Haz Tasty Splashing Red Fruit Punch Gatorade Edwardo Piet 16 2514 January 10, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  For Red vs. Blue Fans Amalynne0 1 944 July 21, 2014 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Thai Red Curry recipes or recommendations Clueless Morgan 8 1991 July 14, 2014 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Red pill or blue? Jackalope 40 10198 June 18, 2014 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Suddenly red is my favorite color. Brian37 9 3107 October 9, 2013 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Dwarf galaxies 'not ruled by dark side': Yahoo7news g-mark 5 3016 May 10, 2009 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Giff