Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly red is my favorite color.
Suddenly red is my favorite color.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...nt_count=1
RE: Suddenly red is my favorite color.
Shame to cover that in a burqa.
Tits or GTFO.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(October 8, 2013 at 8:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Shame to cover that in a burqa.

What are you talking about? I have NOOOOOOOOO CLUE.
You think one of them has his face made blurred because of a potential threat to his life?

Being ex muslim is certainly more dangerous than being ex of any other religion.
That is the sad part of the humor of why I started this post. It would be nice if humans wouldn't treat sexuality as a crime. And worse is just what you mentioned. The fact that one face was blurred at all says humans have a long way to go in taking a chill pill.
(October 8, 2013 at 8:55 pm)Rahul Wrote: Tits or GTFO.

The biggest tit is the one standing to her right, doing his desperate best to block her from the camera.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 9, 2013 at 12:23 am)Stimbo Wrote:
(October 8, 2013 at 8:55 pm)Rahul Wrote: Tits or GTFO.

The biggest tit is the one standing to her right, doing his desperate best to block her from the camera.

I do believe he's attempting to subjugate her.
(October 8, 2013 at 11:29 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: You think one of them has his face made blurred because of a potential threat to his life?

Being ex muslim is certainly more dangerous than being ex of any other religion.

No, he's just very very ugly!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(October 9, 2013 at 1:38 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(October 9, 2013 at 12:23 am)Stimbo Wrote: The biggest tit is the one standing to her right, doing his desperate best to block her from the camera.

I do believe he's attempting to subjugate her.

No, more like he has a half smile because she turned him down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 641 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 345 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Debunking the myth about Red Shirts Amarok 20 1180 February 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which is grammatically more right - "red new car" or "new red car" ErGingerbreadMandude 55 6877 January 24, 2018 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For Red Dwarf fans: uncut versions robvalue 37 2480 December 27, 2016 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
Information How Rimmer saves Red Dwarf Aractus 0 947 March 16, 2016 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Gas Sation Blessing Haz Tasty Splashing Red Fruit Punch Gatorade Edwardo Piet 16 2452 January 10, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Mom has suddenly become devout. Could I have something to do with it? IanHulett 3 961 March 17, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What color do you see this dress? Mudhammam 72 7209 March 1, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  For Red vs. Blue Fans Amalynne0 1 941 July 21, 2014 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut