Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spaniards protest, police brutality. (Graphic)
Spaniards protest, police brutality. (Graphic)
It seems you can't peacefully protest anywhere in the world now. We as citizens should have the right to change the government if we do not like our current one but that just doesn't happen anymore. At least people still stand up for themselves regardless of brutal oppression.

P.S. I can't seem to find this video anywhere else can somebody show me or is everything getting censored? You might not like my source but watch the video please.

http://truthisscary.com/2012/10/video-sp...them-down/
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: Spaniards protest, police brutality. (Graphic)
[Image: robocop-image.jpeg]

All cops are getting to be the same.
Lol that website is a conspiracy theorists' wet dream.
I agree, generally I disregard most things on the website believe it or not but I do check it for something interesting like the posted video. Which is why I asked if anyone can find this video from a different information website.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
JohnDG. I shall now quote from the page to witch you have left a link.
It is a article on what this page`s producers believe to be the origin of man:
here`s the link (it sounds so STUPID you might not believe it):

http://truthisscary.com/curriculum/origin-of-man/

Quote:Who are we? Where did we come from? Why are we here? The age-old question of our origin has been baffling mankind for centuries. For most of our history, it was widely accepted that man had been created by an omnipresent, omnipotent, God or Gods. Most ancient texts such as the Bible, Torah and The Sumerian tablets seemed to all contain similar stories of such beings. Almost all religions are based on this God/creation premise in some form or another. It wasn’t until the mid 1800’s when Charles Darwin introduced his Theory of Evolution that the creation theory was even questioned, and the battle between religion and science began.

Darwin’s Theory, while scientifically sound, still leaves many questions unanswered:

1. Why the vast appearance and chromosomal differences between cro-magnon and homosapiens?
2. How did modern man seemingly just “appear” out of nowhere, wearing clothing and organizing societies (intelligent)?
3. What is the “missing link”?

Questions:

1. Who is God or the Gods?
2. Where did he/they come from?
3. How was man actually “created” by these God(s) and why?
4. Which is the truth? Science, religion or a combination of both?

Did the Annunaki Create Us?

this weird monologe is followed by some fucking weirder youtube vids.

John DB do you believe a mythical thing called Annunaki created you?
if yeah.................... well. ......... what the fuck!
(October 2, 2012 at 5:54 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: JohnDG. I shall now quote from the page to witch you have left a link.
It is a article on what this page`s producers believe to be the origin of man:
here`s the link (it sounds so STUPID you might not believe it):

http://truthisscary.com/curriculum/origin-of-man/

Quote:Who are we? Where did we come from? Why are we here? The age-old question of our origin has been baffling mankind for centuries. For most of our history, it was widely accepted that man had been created by an omnipresent, omnipotent, God or Gods. Most ancient texts such as the Bible, Torah and The Sumerian tablets seemed to all contain similar stories of such beings. Almost all religions are based on this God/creation premise in some form or another. It wasn’t until the mid 1800’s when Charles Darwin introduced his Theory of Evolution that the creation theory was even questioned, and the battle between religion and science began.

Darwin’s Theory, while scientifically sound, still leaves many questions unanswered:

1. Why the vast appearance and chromosomal differences between cro-magnon and homosapiens?
2. How did modern man seemingly just “appear” out of nowhere, wearing clothing and organizing societies (intelligent)?
3. What is the “missing link”?

Questions:

1. Who is God or the Gods?
2. Where did he/they come from?
3. How was man actually “created” by these God(s) and why?
4. Which is the truth? Science, religion or a combination of both?

Did the Annunaki Create Us?

this weird monologe is followed by some fucking weirder youtube vids.

John DB do you believe a mythical thing called Annunaki created you?
if yeah.................... well. ......... what the fuck!

Everybody know's the giant spider known as kizzlepop created the universe and is the one and only true god. And obviously I'm an atheist, but if you want to talk about the subject no I don't believe in it however one could speculate human civilization has been around far longer than most would know based upon the number of ruins found in the oceans across the world. Which would mean human civilization was up and going before even the last ice age.
I believe that peaceful protests are in order to maintain harmony and peace. However, in a real, national revolution, even the police stand up to the government that pays them.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 2, 2012 at 6:02 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I believe that peaceful protests are in order to maintain harmony and peace. However, in a real, national revolution, even the police stand up to the government that pays them.

True, but in a society where people completely demonize and attack the person simply talking about the subject it does not happen. It as if all the strength and independance has gone out of human beings, there is no, you say what? Ok I don't believe it but I'm going to look into it anyways and find out myself. Instead you get, "I'm going to insult you, because what you say confuses and infuriates me and I do not wish to look into it at all."

My small victories are in the conversations we have, although you may hate me, insult me, insanely attempt to tell me what I am. As long as you are thinking about it, I'm fine with it. I only ask you be vigilant about the gov. power as George Washington himself told us to be. (and that's to everyone on AF)
(October 2, 2012 at 6:11 pm)JohnDG Wrote:
(October 2, 2012 at 6:02 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: I believe that peaceful protests are in order to maintain harmony and peace. However, in a real, national revolution, even the police stand up to the government that pays them.

True, but in a society where people completely demonize and attack the person simply talking about the subject it does not happen. It as if all the strength and independance has gone out of human beings, there is no, you say what? Ok I don't believe it but I'm going to look into it anyways and find out myself. Instead you get, "I'm going to insult you, because what you say confuses and infuriates me and I do not wish to look into it at all."

My small victories are in the conversations we have, although you may hate me, insult me, insanely attempt to tell me what I am. As long as you are thinking about it, I'm fine with it. I only ask you be vigilant about the gov. power as George Washington himself told us to be. (and that's to everyone on AF)
I am, friend. I am vigilant about the current government. As a matter of fact, I place no real trust in governments at all. I place my trust in my nation and my country. Governments come and go. One day you take up a gun, knife or rake, one day, you take up a sign that shows your displeasure. I certainly see very small success in clashing with the police. I see the police no different as I see myself. He is a member of the same nation as I am.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(October 2, 2012 at 3:07 pm)JohnDG Wrote: P.S. I can't seem to find this video anywhere else can somebody show me or is everything getting censored? You might not like my source but watch the video please.

rt loves police brutality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXXe9B9THo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oP84BEcZ...re=related

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you think about the police? FlatAssembler 169 13665 December 19, 2022 at 12:49 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1025 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1887 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1711 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 835 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Protest Covid Concerns The Architect Of Fate 3 535 June 5, 2020 at 8:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Prague Mayor under police protection Mr Greene 4 408 April 28, 2020 at 6:21 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 776 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The WLB Calls For More Police Brutality. Minimalist 9 1263 July 30, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Begium greeted Trump with protest Foxaèr 8 2567 May 25, 2017 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Amarok