Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Rap Battles Of History!
Epic Rap Battles Of History!
Anyone else a fan?

'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
RE: Epic Rap Battles Of History!
Yup. And once again you linked the best ones, so nothing for me to add Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

You forgot Beethoven verses Bieber!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTLJ692F70
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I saw the first few when they started to make them and I never watched them again for a reason.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
I've watched them too many times for them to be interesting anymore.

Except for the Hawking vs Einstein, that never gets old.
This new guy is awesome. First he posts a thread about steak, now epic rap battles. Keep posting good sir!
(October 6, 2012 at 9:07 am)Tiberius Wrote: This new guy is awesome. First he posts a thread about steak, now epic rap battles. Keep posting good sir!

I'm just shocked you've been online for four years and have no steak thread. Big Grin
'Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men' - Henry David Thoreau
I love it.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  East & West Epic Foxaèr 26 1177 January 18, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1723 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1642 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  history of the entire world, i guess Edwardo Piet 11 2592 May 27, 2017 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Name the skeptic or atheist, history trivia. Brian37 17 2524 April 13, 2017 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Epic hangman wins on the AF Slack channel Jackalope 17 2114 October 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  the boss checked my computer history and saw AF drfuzzy 64 7593 April 28, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Society
  Richard Dawkins + Nightwish = Epic Mechaghostman2 2 834 January 27, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Videodrome
  An epic gift from my brother this Newton Day. Mechaghostman2 2 868 December 27, 2015 at 9:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  The most controversial shirt in Rock history. Exian 10 2310 June 29, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Longhorn